Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I haven't wrote them all out yet. I know all the stories, it's just haven't wrote them out yet. Though I pretty much know what happens next. I make things up on the spot though, like Peter and Josie in the last chapter, never planned that :P And the father of Rachel's baby was originally Kim's and Kit was going to return to poison Rachel. I just thought it would be more of a shock if Peter was the father though.

Yeah, kim would have been too predictable! :P

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

MARTHA

Hearing that my husband has been run down by a car, definitely makes me think twice about life. Finding your friend lifeless on the floor is like a nail being pierced through you. It’s this town where things happen you don’t expect. Hearing the news that a loved one just died… How was I meant to break that news to one of my dearest friends?

As Martha arrived home late that evening from visiting Jack in the hospital, she was stunned to find Rachel, lying lifeless on the floor, hours after she drank a few drops of poison. Martha stood there in shock. She didn’t know what to do, who to call or what to say. Who expects to come home and find their friend lifeless on the living room floor? Martha began to panic and felt Rachel for a pulse. Moments of quietness, Martha finally found a pulse. She raced towards the phone and called an ambulance. Smashing through the emergency doors on a trolley, Rachel was taken away for tests. Martha sat down by herself, upset, and confused. She had no idea what happened to Rachel. Though the question that now surfaced Martha’s mind was that, will Rachel pull through? Though totally blind to Amanda’s trap and not knowing the true reasons behind all of this, the true question is will Amanda succeed by killing Rachel’s baby for her own happiness?

CHAPTER SEVEN: The One Where Rachel Loses Her Battle

Parading around in her lingerie, Amanda dimmed the lights waiting for the return of her fiancée, Peter Baker. Hoping her plan with Rachel’s baby succeeded, she doesn’t have a care in the world. Her and Peter can now remain happy for the rest of their days… Or so she thought. Amanda stood in front of the mirror, fixing herself up for a long reunion in bed with Peter. She couldn’t get something out of her mind though, if her plan succeeded, she just committed a murder. Amanda then shrugged it off and smiled, it was all worth it she thought. As Peter walked through the doors with his bags, they both couldn’t help but smile. Amanda raced towards him and leapt into his arms.

“I’ve missed you so much” Amanda childishly said as she gave Peter a kiss. Peter kissed her back and placed her down. She could tell that something was wrong.

“Are you alright? There’s champagne waiting for us upstairs.” Amanda said.

“I’m fine… Just have a lot on my mind.” Peter said with a smile. Amanda blocked out what Peter just said and continued to kiss him. Peter began to fall back into Amanda’s arms. As he pulled away as they moved up the stairs, Peter jumped.

“Jesus Peter, are you ok?” As Peter opened his eyes he saw Josie standing in front of him. “Peter? What’s wrong?” Josie continued.

“Josie?” Peter muttered.

“Josie?” Amanda said. “What about her?” Amanda asked. Peter shrugged his shoulders and gave Amanda a kiss.

“Nothing… It’s nothing.” They moved up the stairs and entered the bedroom.

At the hospital, Martha waited nervously for the news about Rachel. She had no idea what was going on in the room behind her, for all she knew, Rachel could be dead. Doctor Green walked out of the room, not looking too happy. Straight away, Martha could tell something was going wrong.

“What’s going on? Is she ok?” Martha asked getting up from her seat.

“We should take a seat.”

“What does that mean?” Martha asked with curiosity. They sat down and Doctor Green told the news to Martha and explained to her what he was talking about. Martha’s mouth dropped. Did she just hear him right with what he just said?

Amanda laid wide awake in bed. She rolled over and looked at Peter who was fast asleep. She let out a deep sigh.

“So much for a long reunion” Amanda whispered to herself. Amanda was finding herself bored again, she seriously needed some entertainment in her life. As she got out of bed, she heard someone outside. She raced to the windows and noticed someone hiding in the bushes. Amanda walked slowly down the stairs with a baseball bat, being very careful as she didn’t know what to expect. She opened the door and without taking a glimpse, she swung the bat, ready to hit the intruder.

“Amanda. Amanda! It’s only me!” Drew cried with his hands over his face. Amanda placed down the bat.

“Drew? What are you doing here? It’s late. Belle’s not here.”

“I didn’t come to see Belle… I came to see you.” Drew said, walking in. Amanda closed the door and approached Drew. “I can’t get you out of my head Amanda. Ever since what happened between us… I felt something.” Drew said sitting down. Amanda couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She only used Drew the other day for lust, but he’s turning into a lovesick puppy.

“Drew, what happened the other day was a mistake.” Amanda said laying out all the facts.

“Call it a mistake, but it’s fate. That mistake happened for a reason, we should be together.” As Drew continued to talk, Amanda couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This was her fiancée’s son, telling her that he has feelings for her. She had to do something fast before the situation gotten worse.

“Drew. This is crazy, what about Belle?” Amanda asked.

“Well we’ve hardly been talking since the other day. She found something that didn’t belong to me, though she was certain it was mine. One thing led to another and I just walked out.” Amanda didn’t need to hear this. This whole situation was so wrong. This was her daughter’s boyfriend. But this was al her fault. Drew and Amanda stared at each other after a few faint moments, Drew slipped in for a kiss. He pulled back and smiled.

“Can we at least give this a try?” Drew asked smiling. Amanda then smiled too and then kissed him back, not thinking about the consequences. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. If this got out her relationship with Peter would be over for good, along with the relationship with her daughter. Outside the mysterious figure that was hiding in the bushes came out and walked towards the door where they heard the kissing on the other side of the room. As they moved to the window they were stunned to find what they saw.

“You have got to be serious.” Josie whispered to herself. As she continued to watch, she took out her camera and began to take photos. “You just keep digging yourself into a hole. Don’t you Miss Vale?” Josie cackled. Peter called off their affair to continue his engagement to Amanda, Josie knew she had to act real fast to show Peter the photos she’s taken. But the question which simmered through her mind was when and how…

The next morning, Amanda woke up on the lounge with Drew gone. She felt like she was hit by a bus, vaguely remembering with what happened last night. As Amanda walked towards the kitchen, the phone rang. Amanda answered it, not sounding too pleased. As the person on the line explained why they called, Amanda’s face faintly turned into excitement. As she hung up, Peter walked down the stairs, looking half asleep.

“Who was that?” Peter asked sleepily.

“That was Leah…” Amanda said softly. She walked up to Peter and rubbed his hand.

“What did she want? What’s going on?” Peter asked.

“It’s Rachel. Apparently, Martha found her lying unconscious on the floor last night and they found out she’s been poisoned.” Amanda felt sorry for what happened, she felt hurt inside when she explained to Peter what happened to Rachel.

“…And they lost her.” Amanda said finishing up.

“What… What do you mean they lost her?” Peter asked upset.

“Well obviously the poison was too much and she died…” Amanda said with sympathy. Peter took a deep breath, he couldn’t believe what Amanda just told him.

“So… The baby was a girl then?” Peter said with a smile. “What about Rachel, do you know?”

“No… Leah said she hasn’t woken up yet. Oh Peter, I’m so sorry.” Amanda gave Peter a hug. He couldn’t believe it, he just lost his child, and the person which murdered it was hugging him right this second. He had no idea that the murderer was his soon-to-be-wife.

Outside of the Vale mansion, Belle began to walk through the gates, though a car caught her eye. She stopped and watched as the car stopped in front of her on the other side of the road. The driver got out, which was a young male and dialed a number on his mobile. Belle smiled, loving what was standing in front of her.

“Dad, it’s me. We’re here, could you open the gates?” The young male said smiling as he looked at Belle. As he hung up he walked towards Belle.

“Hey there.” He said.

“Hi.” Belle said with a flirtatious smile. “Who are you?”

“Whoever you want me to be.” The male said with a smile. “I’m Hunter. Who are you?”

“Belle, Belle Taylor.” She said with a smile. From the passengers seat of the car, a young female got out.

“Hunter, the gates are open, hurry up.” The young female said. She looked about twenty, with long blonde-sandy hair with blue eyes and a perfect body and she goes by the name Holly.

“Yeah… I’ll be a second.” Said Hunter who also had the same features as his twin sister, yet had a piercing on the top of his right ear.

“Well… I’ll see you around.” Hunter said.

“Definitely” Belle said biting her lip. As she walked back into the house she was over the moon with what moved across the street from her. She couldn’t wipe the smile off her face. As Hunter and Holly walked to the front steps of the house, Dennis walked out the door and gave each of them a hug.

“I’m so glad you guys could come here.” Dennis said kissing Holly’s cheek.

“Well I’m doing you a favor I broke up with my boyfriend to move here” Said Holly.

“You dumped him last week because he got busted for dealing drugs.” Hunter said, telling the truth.

“David… Dealing drugs? I should of employed him ages ago if you I knew about that.” Said Dennis.

“Don’t tell me you’re keeping the qualities of your family ‘heritage’ at this new place, I want to live a normal life for once.” Said Holly walking inside.

“We are normal. I just work in the underground that’s all.” Dennis said to Holly.

“It looks like a great place.” Said Hunter with a smile.

“Believe me, it’s great. So much to do here.” Dennis said with an evil smirk. Hunter and Dennis stared at the Vale mansion.

“And great Birds too, believe me.” Dennis said with a smile.

“I know, I just met one of them. “ Hunter said with a grin. Back at the Vale mansion, Belle couldn’t help but to peek and stare at her new ‘friend’. As she continued to stare from the window, her mouth dropped. She couldn’t believe who he was standing with.

“Oh my god”. Belle said placing her hand over her mouth. “Oh my god.” Belle repeated to herself. As she sat down she thought to herself that her life was about to become a roller coaster. How could he move across the road from her? She said to herself. Why would Dennis be here in the first place?

to be continued.

Just a note if you're confused about the Gillian's. They're the mafia family which were mentioned a few times this year throughout the show. The head guy, Dennis showed up for only one episode and he went down the drain. After all the build up, I thought this 'family' had great potential for the show but the writters didn't do anything about, so i am :P

Dennis isn't my character, though Hunter and Holly are.

So to put pictures to their faces...

Dennis looks like Stefan from Neighbours who plays Paul Robinson.

Hunter looks like Chad Michael Murray who plays Lucas off One Tree Hill.

Holly looks like Micha Barton who plays Marissa on the OC.

...Just to give a face to the characters :P

You had me going there Drew...I was convinced you'd killed Rachel off. Hell hath no fury like Josie scorned huh? Wonder what she'll do next and just what is Gillan's plan? Great update.

Archived