Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Thanks Andy!

Next update should hopefully be tonight. Here's a line or two with what's happening in the next chapter.

Amanda invites the Gillian's over so both families can meet. Though Belle and Peter are scared deep down when they realize their new neighbour is Dennis Gillian. As Rachel struggles to cope with the loss of the baby, she realizes that this was done on purpose and vowls to hunt down the murderer.

Yet you killed her unborn baby? That made me cry.. :(

I know... But I never planned for Rachel to have a baby, it would of just interfered (sp?) with alot of her storylines later down the track... But she's getting another one thanks to the death :lol:

No, she didn't die and I have no plans to kill her anyway, she's one of my favourite characters.

I think I like you now

Yay :lol:

Well I'm glad that a little story has caused so much conflict or however you would put it haha.

Well I'm towards the end of writting the next chapter. And Bay Crush... I still have five more to post, but after that, that's it. I've stopped writting it... Too much comitment. With this fic, I can write a chapter in an hour. Though some of the stories that are happening here were going to happen in Bay Crush anyway. Like the whole Gillian's thing. I've had that planned for ages, I even had a snippit of it when Alf went to the future, when Jack got hit... If you remember :P Sally's 'mysterious stalker' was also happening in Bay Crush, and Lucas on drugs and alot of other things because I wanted to finish or begin these stories. So really Bay Crush has kind of morphed into here, though it's just alot more adult like :lol:

Archived