Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

Thanks for the replies! Beth isn't that bad... She's just too contolling :P And Amanda... Well... :rolleyes::lol:

Here's the next chapter! Let's just say once you've finished reading this chapter, Amanda has now taken it to a new low!

SALLY

Over the past few days I’ve received things that have me going mad. Roses’ for love and secretive notes, somebody is turning my life upside down. Is this a cruel joke? Or is it love? This person has been sending me mixed messages that I can’t ignore. Is this a sign telling me to move on from Flynn? If I do move on with another man, I’m afraid I’ll feel guilt deep inside me. Will I ever be happy again?

Sally sat down on her sofa, reading the latest mysterious letter she’s received in the mail. As she sits confused, she wondered who this person could be. She’s confused as they keep referring to Sally as ‘my wife’, it had to be a joke she thought. She’s no wife to anyone, she was only married to Flynn, and he has now passed on from this life. In some form inside her, she wished he was still alive. As she continued to stare at the letter there was a knock at the door which made her jump. As Sally got up to open the door she noticed it was Matilda, ready to move in. Sally gave Matilda a hug for comfort after everything Matilda has been through with Beth. Ric came down from the stairs and gave her a romantic hug.

“I’m so happy you’re moving in” Ric whispered into her ear. Matilda couldn’t hide the grin off her face. She just moved into the same house as her boyfriend. Sally took the bags off Matilda and smiled at her.

“Remember the rules I told you guys about living in here together. Always keep your bedroom doors open, no sneaking around in the middle of the night and always-“

“-Use protection” Ric laughed, finishing off Sally’s sentence. Sally shook her head and walked out of the house. Matilda and Ric laughed with joy, they were finally going to be living together. Ric picked up Matilda and pinned her against the wall as they began to make out. Matilda began to feel uncomfortable and began to hit Ric against his back.

“Ric, Ric! It’s digging into my hip!” Ric felt embarrassed as he put Matilda back down on the floor.

“I’m sorry… I’m just excited.” Ric said. Matilda laughed with happiness.

CHAPTER SIX: The One With Amanda’s Apologies

A confused Amanda sat down on her lounge, drinking a glass of champagne. She wasn’t celebrating anything, she didn’t feel she was in the mood to be happy. She began to think over the past events of the past few weeks and thought if her depressing mood was caused by her unforgivable actions. Sleeping with Dan, her fiancée’s brother and flirting with Drew, her daughter’s boyfriend she wondered and thought if they were the right ways to get back at Peter after he cheated on her and got Rachel pregnant. She then realized she’s feeling like this, and doing the things she’s doing because of one person… Rachel’s unborn child. If she did go ahead with Dennis’ plan and kill the baby, she wouldn’t have to do the things she’s doing now to hurt Peter… Well she’ll drop the flirting with Drew, she couldn’t resist her first husband, Dan. Amanda didn’t care who she hurt, all she cared about was her own happiness. As she finished the last of her champagne, she walked upstairs to visit Belle and to see what she was up too. Amanda opened the door and looked surprised when she saw what she saw.

“Oh my god, what is all of this?” Amanda smiled with glee. Belle had fashion designs all over her bedroom floor. When Belle saw Amanda she quickly hid everything.

“Oh… It’s nothing. Just an assignment.”

“Belle, you left school. Remember?” Amanda said, picking up one of the designs. “Belle… These are good. These are very good.” She said picking up another design. Belle then slightly smiled.

“You think?” Belle said.

“Absolutely… We have to get these made, we have to show the public what Desire is made of.” Amanda said, looking at another design.

“You want to make them?” Belle said sounding happy for herself.

“Yes… It’s exactly the style I was intending the Fashion House of going through. Young. Hip. Different… Belle, these designs would rake in millions.” Amanda said smiling. Belle couldn’t help to smile too. The designs she has been working on, Amanda was going to craft them.

Rachel sat by herself, day dreaming about her life as a mother. She didn’t plan for this to happen, thought she’s now loving the idea of herself becoming a mother. Little did she know though, her life and her baby’s life was in danger. Martha came through from the hallway, ready to go out.

“Are you ready?” Martha asked Rachel.

“Yeah, yeah. I am. Is Jack ok for visitors?” Rachel asked getting up.

“I spoke to Tony before, he says Jack’s alright. I guess I may go back to work now.” Martha said with a chuckle.

“How is Desire going? How’s Amanda?” Rachel said smiling.

“It’s going great… You know, I always thought Amanda had this black heart. But after the last few months I’ve realized that I was wrong… Amanda is good, she was always just getting caught up in the wrong situations.” As they walked outside the Pad, back at the Vale mansion, Amanda stood coldly, looking towards herself in the mirror. She picked up her hand bag, then a note and slid it into her hand bag. She turned to her left and picked up a small bottle. The bottle that Dennis gave her which contains poison.

Ric and Matilda continued to play around with each other (not that way folks!) and Sally began to get fed up with it. She laughed at them and thought how stupid they were. They are now living together, surely they don’t have to be with each other every second of the day? Sally smiled at them, remembering how her and Flynn used to be like that. As she continued to watch them on the couch, a man came through the door with a huge bouquet of flowers. As Sally received them flowers off the man, she smelt them and saw a card.

“Whose it from?” Ric asked with a smile.

“It won’t be much longer, until we can be together, my love” Sally read the card out loud and felt freaked out by it. Ric’s cheeky grin also turned to disgust.

“Sally… Who is that from?” Sally stood clueless… She wanted to know what Ric wanted to know. Who was this person that was sending her notes and flowers. She thought enough was enough, this was seriously beginning to freak her out, she felt sick inside. As Ric got up to look at the card, someone from the outside stood there and watched them. Watched their every move.

As the sun began to set, very slowly, a shaken Amanda walked through the back door of the Pad, hoping no one had noticed her. She headed straight for the fridge and began to take out all of the drinks stored in there, one by one. As she emptied the fridge of all it’s drinks she took out the bottle of poison and began to put a few drops into each drink. A few drops wouldn’t kill a full grown adult, but for something that’s barely alive, surely it would be enough to kill it. As she finished up she looked around the room, saddened. She couldn’t believe what she just did. She took a deep breath and took out a letter from her hand bag, which said “Rachel” on the front. Amanda slowly walked out, beginning to cry. She had to do this. It was the only way to keep her happy, to keep herself and Peter happy. She finally realized that she was in the wrong and wanted her engagement to him to continue. Amanda made another trip and arrived at the Patterson-Baker house where Peter has been staying. Peter felt surprised to see her standing there.

“Amanda… What are you doing here?” Peter asked.

“Peter… I’m so sorry for the past couple of days. I wasn’t thinking straight, I realized that what you did was a mistake. I love you Peter.” Amanda said, sounding serious. Though she was serious, she meant it. Peter hugged her and he took a deep breath.

“So the wedding is still on?” Peter said.

“If you want it to be.” Amanda said smiling. Again, Peter gave her a hug and they said their goodbye after agreeing for Peter to move back in. As Peter slowly made his way to the guest bedroom he closed the door and sighed.

“It’s Amanda… She want’s the wedding to go ahead.” Peter moved over to his bed where Josie got out of.

“But… I thought you too were over?” Josie asked.

“Well we’re back on.” Peter said sitting down.

“Well what about us? Where do we go from here?” Josie asked. She thought she had won, finally gaining Peter after his and Amanda’s breakup. But everything seemed like it was falling apart again. She couldn’t let Amanda win, she had to think of something fast before Peter and Amanda got married.

Rachel walked back home, while Martha stayed back for awhile with Jack. She entered the Pad and found a note on the table… Amanda’s note. She opened up the envelope and read the letter ”Dear Rachel… I’m sorry… But it’s for the best.” Rachel put the letter down and felt really confused… What was for the best? What does this mean? She walked over to the fridge and took out the orange juice. She poured herself a glass and drank it, without realizing she was drinking her baby to its death. As Rachel placed the glass down she began to cough. She couldn’t breathe. Everything in her body felt so tight and intense. Her vision became blurry, what was happening to her? She stumbled towards the phone but collapsed before she even got to it… Did Amanda cause more harm then she originally intended too? As Rachel’s life and her baby’s hanged in the balance, Amanda arrived home, finally feeling happy again. The one threat that was in her life, she just eliminated. And the wedding of the year has just gotten back on track. It’s only a few days now until she becomes Mrs. Peter Baker.

to be continued.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be Martha and Jack after Amanda and Peter's wedding. The first half of the story focuses on Amanda/Peter/Josie etc. Second half on Tony/Jack/Martha/Rachel/Sally etc and that mysterious person :o and the Third half ties up all the stories and that's it :D

All characters are going to have stories, I did put them in here for a reason :P

Great two chapters. :) I seem to be ready two at a time because you post them so regularly :P.

I think that is funny too, peter was happy that they broke up and would be happy enough with josie :lol: but then she spoils it and says they're back on. :P

Can i just ask, have you wrote it all already or you just saying what the second and third halves will contain.

Nah I haven't wrote them all out yet. I know all the stories, it's just haven't wrote them out yet. Though I pretty much know what happens next. I make things up on the spot though, like Peter and Josie in the last chapter, never planned that :P And the father of Rachel's baby was originally Kim's and Kit was going to return to poison Rachel. I just thought it would be more of a shock if Peter was the father though.

Archived