Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter. :o What is Lucas getting himself into, spiking Drew is so out of order. I hope drew will be ok. Matilda and Ric's relationship is good I like the fact that it is Matilda in control. Amanda is so evil, she had better not hurt the baby. Cant wait for more its great. :D

DREW

Being accused of something I never remember doing, is definitely like a dagger being drilled into your heart. Almost being busted for something I don’t remember is a hard situation to get out of. Though nearly being busted for cheating with Belle, has certainly made me think twice about our relationship. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it… Surely I don’t have feelings for the person whose about to tear my family apart… Is it even possible?

As Amanda walked down the beach, she continued to think about Dennis’ offer, to murder Rachel’s unborn baby to keep herself happy. She felt betrayed by what her fiancée had done. She feels embarrassed that she’s been cheated on. One thing was for certain though, she didn’t want this to get out into the public. News like this would tear her career and business down. Any news is great news when it comes to the Fashion world, public or personal. After reacting the way she did, she knew she had two choices within her affair with Dan. Keep it going and make sure no one catches on. Or call it quits. But then again, he hurt her. So maybe she should do something back she thought. Killing his child wasn’t enough satisfaction, nor was sleeping with Dan. She had to hit him where it hurts. And then that’s when she got her latest idea. She smiled with pleasure as she saw Drew passed out on the beach from the previous night. Drugged, though not awake. As she walked down too him she touched his hair which felt like Peter’s. Drew slowly woke up and saw who was staring at him. He wondered to himself why did he wake up on the beach? And why is Amanda besides him? As he got himself up, Amanda had a grin on her face she couldn’t wipe off.

“Morning Drew.” Amanda said, rubbing his shoulders with her hands.

CHAPTER FIVE: The One Where Drew Is Nearly Busted

Working as the head assistant at Desire was defiantly a tough job for Beth Hunter. When she applied for the job she thought it was going to be answering phones, making bookings, filings and so on. Though after the recent weeks, Beth knew that this was hardly the case. She found herself doing Amanda’s dirty work, though she was happy with the pay. That was her main concern at the present moment. Apart from controlling her daughter’s life, Matilda. As Beth had her morning breakfast, reading the latest issue ‘Fashion Magazine’ with a huge section on Desire, Matilda walked in half asleep, coming home late from her night with Ric. That night was the best she’s ever had, Matilda thought to herself. She’s definitely having the good life, she thought. Perfect boyfriend, perfect part-time job, everything was going great. Until Beth saw a picture of Matilda in the magazine which was a little too revealing.

“Oh my god!” Beth screamed as she dropped the magazine.

“What’s wrong? What is it?” Matilda asked with curiosity. Beth showed her the picture and Matilda let out a faint smile.

“Oh… Oh that…” Matilda said softly.

“You’re sixteen Matilda!”

“Seventeen next week. Besides, I don’t choose what to wear, I’m just the model”

“Well you’re not going to be one when you’re under my roof wearing rubbish like that!”

“Mum, Josie designed it! It’s not rubbish!”

“Matilda, you’re hardly wearing anything!”

“That’s because it’s a piece of lingerie!” Matilda said making herself breakfast.

“I don’t care… You’re growing up way too fast Matilda! I mean look at you… You look like a skank!”

“What did you call me?” Matilda said. Beth was thinking too fast, she didn’t think before she spoke.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean that.”

“Yes you did!”

“Matilda, try and see where I’m coming from! I don’t want you doing this! I don’t know why I agreed to this in the first place. Either resign at Desire, or pack your bags and leave!” Matilda sighed. How could her own mother kick her out of home. Matilda placed her bowl of cereal down and stormed out. Beth sat down furious. Wondering if she gave Matilda the right choices.

As Drew and Amanda entered the Vale mansion, Drew threw his jacket on the coffee table, the packaging of Lucas’ drugs are about to fall out. Amanda just told Drew with what happened between her and Peter last night. For some reason, Drew was beginning to feel uncomfortable around her. They sat down as they continued to talk about the situation.

“So what’s happening between you guys? I mean, are you still getting married?” Drew asked.

“I wouldn’t have a clue… Yes, no… I’m really not sure at the moment.” As Amanda stares at Drew, she notices sand all over his t-shirt.

“Oh for goodness sakes Drew, couldn’t you shake the sand off before you came inside?” Amanda chuckled beginning to brush the sand off his t-shirt. Drew just stares at Amanda while she does it.

“Sorry… I can change my t-shirt if you want?”

“You could take it off if you like.” Amanda said biting her lip, flirting like crazy to a seventeen year old. Drew laughed as he took the t-shirt off.

“Now isn’t that better?” Amanda said as she helped him take the shirt off. She scanned his body, looking up and down. Drew began to notice what Amanda was playing.

“Amanda… Are you alright?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? I feel better now, that you’re here.” Amanda wasted no time and pushed herself towards Drew and kissed him. Drew straight away pulled back, in disgust.

“Amanda, what are you doing!? You’re about to become my mother, I’m going out with your daughter!” Drew said wiping his lips with his hand.

“Sorry… You just remind me so much of Dan that I-“

“Dan?” Drew asked. Amanda stood frozen and tried to remember what she just said. She felt defeated inside, she felt like she lost for a reason. Has Drew cotton onto her games? As they just stared at each other, Belle came charging through the doors and gave Drew a gigantic kiss.

“You could of told me that you were coming by!” Belle said wrapping her arms around him. Drew just stared at Amanda as Amanda stared back.

“Oh, I thought I would of surprised you.” Drew said, which sounded like a lie.

“Well I’m just going to go upstairs and change and then we can go out ok?” Belle kissed Drew and she ran upstairs. Drew and Amanda continued to stare at each other. Forgetting what Amanda just said about Dan, he pulled in and kissed her back.

“What was that for?” Amanda said smiling. Drew shrugged and tried to think of a reason.

“I’ve just always wanted to kiss a MILF” Drew said smiling. “This is dangerous what we’re doing you know.” Amanda just stared at Drew and kissed him back. Hopefully everything was falling in place for her plan. She needed Drew to get back at Peter, though Drew was too dumb to see it. All his feelings towards Belle seemed to disappear when he kissed Amanda. If he fell for her trap, then he has no idea that he’s about to open the gates of hell. All hell is about to break loose if he continues “this relationship” with Amanda… Though it was hardly a relationship. It was just a few kisses. Though each time he kissed her he fell deeper and deeper into her trap. Was this the kiss of death? As they heard footsteps coming towards them they separated themselves from each other and acted as if nothing was happening. Amanda walked up the stairs to avoid any suspicion. Belle gave Drew another gigantic hug and kiss. She was deeply in love with him, though totally unaware that he just kissed her mother.

“I love you, you know that.” Belle said smiling… Drew felt guilt inside, all he could do was smile back.

At the Hunter house, an upset Matilda was finishing packing her bags. As she wiped a tear away, Beth came through the door. She seemed happy to see Matilda there, though when she realized what Matilda was doing, she too felt upset inside.

“Sweetie… Where are you going?” Beth says touching Matilda’s shoulder. Matilda moved so that Beth’s hands feel off her shoulders.

“You gave me an option and I’m doing what you told me to do.” Matilda says, continuing to pack her bags.

“You can’t be serious. Where are you going to stay?” Beth asked with concern.

“I spoke to Sally earlier, she said it will be alright.” Beth’s concerned face then turned to anger when she heard what Matilda had just said.

“Over my dead body you are going to stay with her! I do not want you sleeping in the same house with that boy!” Screamed an upset, yet angry Beth.

“That boy is my boyfriend! I love him!” Matilda screamed back.

“Matilda you don’t love him, you don’t even know what love is.”

“I do love him. And he loves me too. I’m sick of your little controlling games. I’ve had enough.” Matilda picks up her bags and begins to walk away. Beth begins to cry.

“Matilda, please. Don’t do this too us.” Matilda stopped and turned around and laughed in Beth’s face.

“I’m not doing anything to us… You did this to yourself.” Matilda continued to walk out. Beth began to break down. She’s trying to protect her daughter, yet she walks all over her. Maybe love was too much to keep Matilda out of danger. Matilda was right though, Beth did this to herself.

In Belle’s room, Belle and Drew are lying on her bed, kissing. Drew doesn’t seem to be in the mood and Belle begins to notice it.

“Is something wrong?” Belle asked him.

“No… Everything is fine. I just feel a bit funny after last night.”

“The party? What happened?”

“I don’t know… That’s the thing.” Belle continues to kiss him, Drew pulls away though and walks towards his jacket to pick it up. Belle sighs as Drew continues to pull away.

“Drew. Are you sure everything is alright?” Drew picked up his jacket and the drugs feel out of his pocket. Belle sat there in shock, as did Drew. Belle didn’t know what to say or how to react.

“You’re… You’re taking drugs?” Belle whispered.

“No… These aren’t mine.” Drew argued, protecting himself.

“Well then whose are they? They’re in your jacket!” Belle thought she knew Drew, she now felt like she didn’t. Drew just stood there, very confused to what’s going on. Was someone setting him up? Or is he taking the drugs and that’s why he can’t remember what happened last night? Whatever the reason was, Drew felt scared inside.

Downstairs of the Vale mansion the doorbell rang. Amanda ran to the door and opened it with awe, only to find that it was Dennis at the door.

“Dennis… Hi. What are you doing here?” Amanda asked. Dennis smiled and took out a brown paper bag from his pocket.

“What is that?” She asked. Dennis took a small bottle out of the bag.

“It’s poison. Poison so that you can kill that lady’s baby. Remember the conversation we had this morning?” Amanda felt surprise in her when she realized what Dennis had brought over.

“I… Well I don’t know what to say…” Amanda said softly.

“Well I’ll leave it here for you. I just brought it here incase you do want to go ahead with it.”

“Oh… Ugh… Thanks Dennis… What are you doing with a bottle of poison anyway?” Amanda asked with curiosity.

“That’s a secret of mine. I can’t kiss and tell now can I Amanda?” Dennis left the bottle on the coffee table and walked out with a grin. Amanda stood there curious as she wondered what was she going to do. Will she kill Rachel and Peter’s unborn baby? Or was sleeping with his brother and soon his son enough hurt for him? Only time will tell with Amanda’s actions.

to be continued

o gosh is beth serious? lol what a control freak lol

well i guess shes only 16 but still i mean if my mum did

that to me about a model shoot id be soo angry lol

she'd also be upset her mum didnt like the photos lol

well i would be lol great chapter drew :) update asap

xoxo

Archived