Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you're liking it !!

:lol: Drew, whats with you and incest

And what happ to Jack and Martha, its like the disappeared off the face of the earth :P

And why is uncle quotation marked???

I think incest is wrong :lol: But I didn't fully realize Holly and Lucas were cousins until a few chapters before I wrote the Dennis/Tony past :lol: Ah well. And "uncle" was like that because Belle doesn't know it yet :P And Jack and Martha will be back, haven't forgotten about them.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for taking so long to get this update up! But here it is!

BELLE

These past few months, the changes which have occurred within my life have been ridiculous. Not only that my mother sleeps with my boyfriend, but she stole money from me and stole my designs. Falling for Hunter would have to be a positive thing, but right now I’m not too sure about us after I just met Will… Yet, he keeps pushing himself away from me. Today I found out something that made me hit an all time low… How can I cope with all these changes within my life?

William Crawford sat on the lounge with Amanda Vale across from him in her lounge room, still continuing their conversation about Will’s reappearance within her life. Many questions filled the empty space of Amanda’s mind, so many questions, yet she didn’t know which ones to choose. She thought he was long gone out of her life, but she was wrong. And the main question was, what was he doing back in her life?

CHAPTER 28: The One With All The Incest Love

“So, what brings you to Summer Bay?” Amanda asked with a smile as she took a sip out of her wine glass, beginning to sound friendly to her long-lost-brother.

“You.” Will said with a chuckle.

“Me?” Amanda asked with an embarrassing smile. “Why would you come here for me?” Amanda asked again.

“I work in the fashion industry, then when I heard that a new competition was coming into the game which was being founded by my sister, I thought, why not work for you? Why not work for Desire? After all, we are family.” Will finished off with a small chuckle, sliding in a look of a hint to ask Amanda to hire him.

“You want me, to hire you?” Amanda asked, not sounding too convinced. As Will was about to reply, he was disturbed by an old photo frame which held a modern photograph of Amanda and Belle inside it. He looked at it for several silent moments, as Amanda noticed.

“Do you keep photographs of you and your models all over the house?” Will joked with a laugh.

“No… That’s my daughter Belle. She was a model, not now though.” Amanda said as she sculled the last of her wine. After hearing what Amanda just said, Will felt sick inside of him. He literally felt like he was going to vomit inside his mouth. How could Belle Taylor be Amanda Vale’s daughter? He thought to himself as he walked up and left the house, without saying goodbye to Amanda, leaving her all alone, puzzled sitting on the lounge. Will knew that his relationship with Belle couldn’t go any further, after all, he just found out that she was his niece. He knew he had to end their relationship, but how? Without telling Belle the real truth?

The long night within Summer Bay felt like it wasn’t going anywhere. With the endless dramas circling the town, it was a non-stop roller coaster ride. Back at the Hunter-Holden house, Tony was beginning to relax after all the memories flushing through his mind. Though he still had one problem on his mind, Katie being released from the mental institution. Tony tried hard enough to find something else to worry about, he didn’t want to bring Beth’s mood down if he felt depressed. He couldn’t let Beth know that his dead wife would be returning to Summer Bay. He had to do something about their situation, either move away from the Bay, or tell everyone the horrible truth. Tony didn’t have much of a choice. Though he could now call himself a true Baysider, with many dilemma’s within his mind, he was a true folk of the Summer Bay community.

As Tony popped open a beer and began to watch the television, he was disturbed by Lucas making noise within his room. Tony got himself up and walked towards Lucas’ room where he noticed Lucas getting ready to go out.

“Are you going somewhere mate?” Tony asked as he took a sip out of his beer.

“Yeah, I’m just going out to see Holly.” Lucas said with a huge grin he couldn’t hide. At that moment, Tony’s grin faded away after hearing what Lucas had just said.

“Holly? You two are pretty serious aren’t you?” Tony asked, trying to avoid a serious conversation.

“Ugh, yeah. I guess you can say that.” Lucas said with a smile. “Yeah… We are pretty serious.” Tony scratched his head, not believing what Lucas had just said. Though he felt desperate to tell Lucas the truth about her, that they were cousins, yet, he couldn’t, otherwise he had to tell Lucas the whole truth, that his mother was alive.

“Don’t you think she’s a little too old for you?” Tony asked, beginning to shove a new motive within Lucas’ mind to let go of her.

“No… There’s only a two year difference.” Lucas said as he finished up his hair.

“Well, I don’t want you to get too involved within her family… Actually, I don’t want you to hang around her family at all.” Tony said firmly as he watches Lucas’ smile turn to anger.

“What are you talking about?” Lucas asked as he began to walk out the door.

“They’re just bad people. I don’t want you hanging around them!” Tony begged as Lucas stopped and turned around, feeling anger boil in his veins.

“Dad, I don’t care what you think about her family or herself… She’s still going to be my girlfriend, no matter where she comes from or who she is.” Lucas said as he began to ran off, avoiding any more conversations between Tony. Tony stood there, watching Lucas run off to spend the night with Holly, his girlfriend. Yet in Tony’s view, his cousin.

At the Surf Club, Belle and Matilda were half way through a game of Pool as they began to talk about Belle’s little dilemma she was having at the moment. Even though her relationship with Hunter is just fun, she feels like she’s cheating on him if she’s with Will. Though Will is too old for her and they’d only just met. As Belle sunk the last ball in, she sighed as she looked towards Matilda.

“You have to make a choice.” Matilda said as she sat down next to the Pool table.

“But who?” Belle asked as she sighed, sitting down next to Matilda.

“You can always get back together with Drew.” Matilda said, making Belle roll her eyes. “What!? You two were hot together!” Matilda smiled.

“That was before he slept with my mother.” Belle said as she began to go through her hand bag, trying to find something.

“Well if I had to chose, it will be Hunter. Will seems too old and besides, you’ve only just met him.” Matilda said as she watched Belle continue to go through her bag.

“You’re right. I’ve only just met him. That’s why I should spend more time with him.” Belle said as she took out her phone.

“Belle, that’s not what I meant… Who are you calling?” Matilda asked as Belle began to dial a number.

“Hunter… I’m going to meet with him so I can brake it off.” Belle patiently said as she waited for him to pick up, watching Matilda gasp. As she continued to wait, she began to hope that what she was about to do, was the best decision.

Down at the beach on top of the rock pools, Lucas and Holly were making out underneath the stars as they continued to passionately make out. After minutes of making out, Holly rested on Lucas’ chest as she listened to the ocean waves crash onto the rocks. She felt Lucas reaching for something in his back pocket and got herself up.

“What’s wrong? Is everything ok?” Holly asked as Lucas took a small packet of drugs out of his pocket.

“Yeah, everything’s just fine, if you want to make it to this party tonight, you want me to go too?” Lucas smiled as he took out a pill and placed it within his mouth as he swallowed it. Holly too smiled as she took one and swallowed it. They stared into each others eyes for a few moments until Holly planted another kiss on him. She felt happy and secure within their relationship, even if he was two years younger. Little did she know that she was falling in love with her long-lost-cousin.

Belle waited outside the Surf Club for Hunter to arrive so she could break off their relationship. As she wondered what to say to him, her thoughts were erased when she noticed Will walking towards her, not looking so happy. She walked up to him as she gave him a quick hug.

“Hey, is everything ok?” Belle asked, knowing that something was wrong. “Was it Amanda? Have you seen her already?” Belle asked, noticing that Will was avoiding eye contact. “Hey, is everything ok?” Belle said as she went to give him a kiss, but didn’t as he pulled away. “Will, what’s wrong, seriously?” She asked, beginning to sound very concerned.

“I… Don’t think we should do this… Us…” Will said, beginning to sound uncomfortable around Belle.

“Why? A few hours ago you were totally into me… Has something happened which changed your mind?” Belle asked, also beginning to sound upset.

“Maybe you should ask Amanda.” Will said as he walked off, leaving Belle behind.

“Don’t tell me she slept with you too!” Belle cried out in rage, beginning to feel hurt from Will’s betrayal.

Frustration and anger grew so much at that moment within Belle’s blood. She knew that Amanda must of said something which destroyed what she had with Will. She had enough of Amanda’s wicked, evil games. Enough was enough she thought. She wasn’t going to go through anymore heartache because of Amanda. She had to do something, and she was going to make Amanda pay… Little did Belle know though, she was slowly falling in love with Amanda’s long-lost brother, also known as her Uncle.

The clock outside an abandon car park stroked nine thirty as cold air began to ripple throughout the car park where Dennis Gillian stood outside by his car. He waited patiently and noticed a woman walking towards him with nothing in her hands. He looked at the sign of the building which read “Blacktown Mental Institutional Hospital”. As the woman walked closer to him, a familiar blonde face emerged from the small lighting around the car park. The face seemed like she aged, according to Dennis’ memory. After all, it has been seventeen years…

Seventeen years since he saw his sister, Katie last. As he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and gave her a smile, she seemed less impressed by his gesture as she hoped in the car.

“It’s so great to see you again.” Dennis smiled as he gathered himself into the driver’s seat.

“Where are you taking me? I heard you moved away.” Katie softly spoke as Dennis began to drive off.

“Summer Bay. A small seaside town, north of Sydney.” Gillian explained.

“And Tony is there, correct?” She asked.

“Yes, he is.” Dennis answered as he became concentrated on his driving as he exited the car park.

“Summer Bay… Here I come.” Katie softly said with a whisper as she finished off with a cold hearted smile. Wanting to see the face of Tony Holden, after all these years.

to be continued

NEXT CHAPTER: Who joins the competition as they take partnership in RLB Designs? Who gets told the truth about a family secret, which upsets them to the core? Peter receives shocking news, which could tear apart his family more, as Tony gets an unexpected visitor, which will tear his family to shreds. Just how far will he go to keep his secret?

Great chapter, I feel really sorry for Holly and Lucas it seems like they are really happy, but then I cant wait till they find out because the fall out should be great. I wonder how Tony will react to seeing Katie, will he still have feelings for her or just want to get rid of her to protect his family. So many questions I cant wait for the next update, Its fantatsic Drew.

Archived