Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, although i would like a little more drama, and a little more juicyness :P.

I hope Jack is ok, he seems to get hurt alot. :lol:

I wonder what will happen to Rachel, although she has nothing to do with peter.

And i thought that Josie was for the Desire campaign, yet she wants to bring it down. :unsure:

Can't wait for more. :)

I like it, although i would like a little more drama, and a little more juicyness :P.

And i thought that Josie was for the Desire campaign, yet she wants to bring it down. :unsure:

Believe me, there's alot of drama coming. I just had to set up the story first before I can do anything major :P

Josie bringing down Desire will be explained later on.

All questions will be answered later, I hate when people do stuff, yet they give no answers. :o

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you're taking a liking to it :D

MARTHA

You don’t realize that you have everything until you lose it. Though when an offer comes your way, a dilemma occurs through your mind. Would you take the chance to be free, to have the single life again? Or mourn for your loss for the rest of your life? Has this accident been a wake up call for me? Which path do I follow?

As the sun continues to rise from dawn, Peter pulls up to the surf club for his morning surf. Though as he got out he saw something he didn’t expect to see. His face turned to shock, he stood frozen, not knowing what to do, or what to say. A life he saw lying in the balance in the middle of the road, a life that belonged to Jack Holden. As Peter raced to Jack’s body, immediately he realized what had happened. Though the question which now ran through his mind was that, will Jack live? Or die?

Living in a small seaside town, where their feelings are buried six feet under, and where their actions take over their heart… Out for revenge and justice or out for love and lust… When their hopes, dreams and fantasies are crushed by their nightmares… In a town where secrets never stay hidden… Where life and death is an option in this world…When it comes to desire and despair… They will crash and burn.

CHAPTER TWO: The One Where Gillian Moves In

Becoming a widow was something Sally never wanted in life. She always thought she’ll grow old with her husband, though losing him to cancer, she knew that dream was never going to happen. She wondered to herself if she would ever find love again. And that thought triggered into her mind, when she found a red rose lying on the kitchen bench, with a tag saying ‘Sally’.

“Oh, how sweet” Sally whispered to herself. She checked the back to see whose it was from, though there was nothing. Ric walked down the stairs half asleep and walked into the kitchen.

“Whose that from?” Ric asked Sally.

“So this wasn’t your doing?” Sally said with a smile.

“No” Ric said with a smile. As Sally walked away to put the rose in a vase, somebody was watching from the outside. Watching their every move.

The trolley slammed through the emergency doors as Jack arrived at Emergency, still unconscious. Peter ran in with him, wondering if he’ll make it through. Peter looks up and sees Beth and Tony standing these, like ghosts as Jack’s body passes them and enters a room.

“I did everything I could before the ambulance got there guys, believe me.” Peter said, feeling guilt inside.

“You did everything you could love.” Beth gives Peter a hug of comfort.

“I just hope you guys catch the bastard that did this too him. He could die!” Tony said, beginning to get frustrated. Doctor Green walks over to them, not looking too happy.

“Will he be alright?” Beth asked with concern.

“It’s too soon to tell” Doctor Green said.

“So what are you saying, he could die?” Tony softly said. Doctor Green gave Tony a look of sadness and sympathy, was Jack going to make it through? Doctor Green had always seen accidents occurring like these, though each and every one had a different outcome. What will this one be? He asked himself.

Walking down the stairs, of an empty mansion, was the hit-and-run driver himself, Dennis. As he toured himself around his new home, he couldn’t stop but laugh to himself over what just happened. He didn’t feel any guilt what so ever. He didn’t seem like he had a care in the world. As Dennis walked down the stairs into his basement, he stopped and smiled.

“Oh this is excellent…” He chuckled to himself. As Dennis looked around the dark room he noticed it wasn’t your average every day basement, and that’s what he loved. He reached one wall of the basement, which had a door in the middle of it and windows on either side. He walked through the door and entered another part of the basement. As he turned around to look out the windows he noticed… He couldn’t. The windows were now mirrors.

“This is just great, I love it” Dennis said smiling to himself… The question that would be on some minds though, what exactly does he have planned, by using the room?

At the Vale mansion, everything seemed bright and cheerful. Amanda threw the paper down on the coffee table after just reading the article about the debut of Desire. Amanda turned to Belle who had just walked down the stairs.

“They loved it!” Amanda squealed in delight. Belle’s face lit up with excitement.

“Are you serious?” Belle said, hugging Amanda.

“That debut has just put Desire on the fashion map Belle. That’s it, we’re in. Desire is about to become a stable fashion house!” Amanda said with delight.

“Well that’s lucky I guess. Spending all that money on building the company up. Have you told the others yet?”

“No… They’ll find out by the paper, who cares about them. Honey, we’re about to become rich and famous!” At that moment, Peter walks through the doors, not looking too happy.

“Bloody hell, are you ok? You looked like you saw a ghost” Amanda said changing her mood.

“I was close to seeing one, I’m telling you that much” Peter moaned as he walked up the stairs.

“What does that mean?” Peter says nothing, but just continues to walk up the stairs. As he enters his room he pulls out a bag from under the bed and begins to pack his clothes. Where was he going? What was he going to do? Amanda walked through the doors and noticed what Peter was doing.

“Are you going somewhere?” Amanda asked him.

“I’m going to the city for the night” Peter said, continuing to pack his clothes.

“What, why?” Amanda asked, confused.

“I have to visit Claire, tell her that Gillian’s been released.”

“Can’t you tell her over the phone?”

“I tried, there was no answer, I’m beginning to panic now that something may of happened to her” Peter said picking up his bag.

“Oh don’t be silly! She’ll be fine. This guy sounds like a cartoon character anyway”

“Believe me, he’s not. He’s capable of anything and everything”. Peter gave Amanda a goodbye kiss. As he walked out the doors, Amanda’s mood continued to stay down. She sat on the bed, wondering to herself how dangerous this man could be.

Sitting patiently in a small hospital room, Rachel is having thoughts going through her mind… The tests that she was having done, what would happen if it was positive? Rachel couldn’t bare the fact of going through this on her own. Doctor Parker walked in through the door, looking happy as chappy.

“Rachel, the tests are being sent to the lab now. They said that the results wont be ready for awhile.” Doctor Parker said as she closed the door.

“Oh, alright then… I may as well go home then” Rachel said.

“Well there’s no use hanging here. Do you have a shift today?”

“No, it’s my day off” Rachel said with a smile. Rachel got out of her seat, ready to leave.

“We’re lucky if we get a day off around here” Doctor Parker says with a laugh.

“That’s true.” Rachel says. “Thanks for everything Katrina.” Rachel begins to walk out.

“It will all be ok Rachel, you will get through this” Rachel tries to smile, but she can’t find the power to. She turns her back and walks away.

Martha runs into the hospital, finding Tony and Beth sitting down a few paces ahead of her. She seemed like she was crying. Nothing was preparing her for this day.

“What’s going on? What did they say?” Martha says looking upset.

“The doctors are operating on him now, we should know in a few hours if he would be ok.” Tony said, comforting Martha.

“What do you mean if he would be ok?” Beginning to sound stubborn.

“Well it was pretty serious Martha… He’s in a life or death situation right now” Beth says, backing up Tony’s words. Martha slowly sits down and looks at her feet.

“What if he doesn’t make it? What if he dies? I can’t bare the thought of being on my own” Martha mumbles.

“Martha, it will be ok, no matter what happens” Beth says with a comforting smile.

Sally begins to make lunch for herself, Ric walks in with the mail. He slumps himself on the lounge as he goes through it.

“Did you enjoy last night?” Sally asked Ric.

“Yeah, I thought it was great fun… Did you?” Ric answered back.

“Yeah, it was good to get out and just have a good time… I’m glad Amanda and Leah are doing something together… It’s nice… It’s something I thought that would never happen… And Josie as well, that was a surprise to learn that she owns ten percent of the company” Sally says with a laugh.

“Yeah, it is” Ric finds a letter that has no address on it, though just the word ‘Sally’. “Ugh, Sally, there’s something here for you. No name, no address… Just ‘Sally’.” Ric says passing the envelope to her. Sally opens it up as Ric continues to go through the mail. Her smile turns to a saddened face when she reads what was sent to her. “Dear Sally, my love, my wife. I know what’s happened in the past was wrong. But I still do love you.” Sally can’t believe what she’s reading. She reads it over and over. “My love, my wife” Who could this person be? The one person she was married to is dead. “My love, my wife” What could this possibly mean? As she stares out the window, she seems like she’s about to cry as memories of Flynn begin to go through her head. She continued to think, what could this mean? “My love, my wife”.

Amanda continues to do several laps around the lounge room, beginning to make herself dizzy. Belle watched Amanda in amazement, and couldn’t help but laugh.

“Amanda, what are you doing?” Belle asked as she continued to laugh.

“I’m looking for the mail” Amanda says.

“Wouldn’t that belong in the mail box?” Belle says with another laugh. Amanda pauses and thinks to herself.

“Oh… You’re right.” Amanda says trying to hide her embarrassment.

“Is everything ok? You seem nervous”

“No, I’m fine… I just have a meeting today and I’m already late.” Amanda walks out into the front garden and collects her mail. As she goes through it she notices the house across the street has been sold. She also notices a man at the front of the house. Amanda continues to stare, though doesn’t realize she’s doing it. The man gives her a wave, Amanda gives one back, also with a smile. As Amanda turned around and walked back to the house, Amanda didn’t realize that she was smiling at the person Peter is terrified of, Dennis Gillian. As Dennis walked back into his house he smiled… Knowing that where he was living, he was going to get through life easy. Everything that he was planning, was about to go into action.

As Rachel enters her house, her phone begins to ring. Putting down the groceries in each of her hands, she answers the phone.

“Hello?” Rachel asked.

“Rachel, it’s Katrina Parker, I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time?” Katrina asked.

“No, no at all… Did you get the results?”

“Yes, yes I did… Would you like to pick them up?”

“No, I rather you read them to me.” Rachel said with a laugh, trying to avoid the worst.

“Alright then… It’s positive.” Katrina says with excitement. Rachel’s fake smile turns into a frown.

“What? Are you sure?”

“I’m sure… Rachel, you’re pregnant!” Rachel slowly backs away from the groceries and begins to breathe heavily. She drops the phone and looks around the room. What she was trying to avoid, had happened, Rachel was pregnant. Her eyes rolls behind her head and she collapses. Lying lifeless on the ground, while Katrina’s voice was echoing in the background.

to be continued

Archived