Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JOSIE

Realizing that the ones you can’t have, you have to push them away. When the one you love is engaged to the one you work with, you have to learn to eliminate the competition, to gain the one you love. Knowing the secrets of her little games, bringing her down will let me enjoy what I should in life. How will it unfold? Only time will tell.

As Josie sat down by herself, drinking a glass of wine, she begins to think about what could have been if she made the right decisions earlier. All alone in her million dollar apartment, Josie knew that her life was going to fall apart. She had to do something about it, and she began to. Bringing down the one that stole her lover away was her best chance. Josie knew that this was a risk she had to take, bringing down Desire for love. Though will her plan succeed and will everything go her way? Josie knew she has to do anything and everything to bring down Amanda, that way she can unite with Detective Peter Baker.

Living in a small seaside town, where their feelings are buried six feet under, and where their actions take over their heart… Out for revenge and justice or out for love and lust… When their hopes, dreams and fantasies are crushed by their nightmares… In a town where secrets never stay hidden… Where life and death is an option in this world…When it comes to desire and despair… They will crash and burn.

CHAPTER THREE: The One Where Dan Is Under The Bed

A new day has occurred, though none of the past events have changed. As some find desire with their lovers, others find despair within their lives. Rachel slowly drove to her friend’s house, Leah Patterson-Baker, to tell her the news that was going to rip her world apart. As much as she wants to be a mother, she wouldn’t be able to feel comfortable with herself, knowing that her past has caught up with her. Rachel arrived at her destination and walked towards the front door. Breathing heavily, Rachel walked right into Leah’s.

“Rachel… What are you doing here?” Asked Leah looking confused.

“Leah… I don’t think I would be able to handle it” Rachel began without telling Leah the whole story.

“Handle? Handle what? Rachel, what’s going on?” Leah asked, still confused.

“I’m pregnant Leah.” Rachel blurted out. Leah didn’t know how to react, she didn’t know what to say. Seeing Rachel fall apart in front of her, Leah gave her a hug of comfort.

“…So whose the father?” Leah asked.

As the day continued to move on, it was another big day for the fashion house, Desire. They were moving in permanently into the building which is now their ‘Home’. The two story modern building was everything Amanda asked for, right across the beach, viewing the ocean. It was worth every cent Amanda thought to herself. As she walked into her office she stood before the window, staring out into the ocean. Someone walked up behind Amanda and gave her a kiss on the neck. Amanda smiled and turned around when she learnt the person was Dan.

“Doesn’t the view look beautiful?” Amanda said looking out into the ocean.

“I know something else that is also beautiful.” Dan said kissing Amanda.

“Everything we’ve worked for is happening… My dream is coming true, isn’t it?” With a huge grin on her face. At that moment, Josie walked in.

“Amanda, you’re wanted down at the foyer” Josie told her. Amanda smiled and walked away, Dan looked out into the ocean, happy how his life was, though not realizing the pain he’s going to put some people through. As Josie began to walk away, she received a call on her mobile.

“Hello?” Josie answered. Hearing the persons voice, Josie smiled and walked down the corridor so no one would hear her. Josie continued her plans, her plans to bring down Desire. She knew it was a risk, but to her, love is more important then money. As Josie hanged up she smiled with relief. Life was going great for her.

The day progressed and day became sunset. At the beach Belle and Drew were enjoying each others company in each others arms. As they continue to go from one extreme to another, they continue to make it out, which gets, well, ugh, too much for the public eye... As Belle begins to go down on Drew, he twitches, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

“What’s the matter?” Belle chuckled.

“Not here, gez. We’re at the beach”. Drew said. Belle looks around and laughs.

“I’m sorry… I thought we were alone. Well do you want to go back to my place then?” Belle asked getting off Drew.

“Well your mum isn’t home she’s at Desire… My dad’s in the city… So, why not?” Drew says kissing her. They both looked at each other with happy little grins. Glad to be where they are in their relationship.

The doors of the Vale mansion flung opened and the couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other, Dan and Amanda of course. They moved towards the stairs, tripping over a few times as they kept their eyes on each other.

“Where are the kids?” Dan stopped as he asked Amanda.

“Most likely out somewhere… Belle wouldn’t be home until late if she’s with Drew” Amanda says smiling. They move into the master bedroom and reach their destination at Amanda’s bed. One by one, a piece of clothing comes off.

“What about Peter?” Dan said, taking off Amanda’s top whilst kissing her neck.

“He’s in the city, won’t be home for awhile.” She giggled. They thought they were alone though, they were wrong… Outside someone was watching their every move. As the mysterious figure kept watching, they took out a camera and took the pictures of Dan and Amanda. One, by one, by one. Capturing the moments that they spend in each others arms… Downstairs was happening all over again. The doors of the Vale mansion swung opened, the young teenage couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other, they couldn’t stop kissing. They were happy where they were, with each other. Like her mother, and like his uncle, they moved up the stairs, still touching each other. Not being careful, they knocked over a vase and caught the attention of two people who weren’t expecting the attention.

“What was that?” Dan asked terrified, scared that they were going to be caught. In the hallway, Belle and Drew didn’t care about their mess. Drew opened the door of Belle’s bedroom, though she laughed and closed it again.

“What are you doing?” Drew said with a cheeky grin.

“Mum and Peter aren’t home… So…” Belle cheekily smiled.

“You want to do it in your mum and my dad’s bed?” Drew answered.

“That’s exactly what I want to do” Slowly, and still kissing each other, they moved towards Amanda’s room. Though inside that room was Amanda and Dan. With the looks on their faces that they’re about to be busted.

“Quick, get under the bed!” Amanda said panicking.

“What!?” Dan whispered. Amanda quickly sighed, and pushed Dan over the bed without any warning. As Dan did what Amanda asked and hid under the bed, Amanda ran into her walk-in-wardrobe where she too, stayed hidden. The doors opened up, and entered Drew and Belle.

At the Patterson-Baker house, Leah was all alone, by herself, wondering where her husband and nephew were. She heard a knock at the door and opened it up, which appeared to be Martha. As soon as Leah saw her, she gave her a huge hug, comforting her over the accident with Jack.

“I’m so sorry to hear about Jack” Leah said, giving Martha her sympathy.

“Thanks Leah… It means a lot to me… I can’t stick around long, Rachel and I had plans to go to the hospital tonight”

“That’s alright… What’s the matter?”

“Would I be able to have time off at Desire for a few weeks, keeping my head up in front of the cameras is going to be hard for the next few weeks.”

“That’s alright… You can have all the time off you need. I’ll tell Amanda tomorrow.” Leah says with a smile. “So you and Rachel are going to the hospital tonight?” Leah asked.

“Yeah, too visit Jack.”

“Oh… She told me this morning she was going to visit Kim.”

“Why would she visit Kim’s?” Martha asked, not knowing about Rachel’s pregnancy. At the Pad, Rachel sat on her bed, looking at an old photo of her and Kim. She thought to herself how she can do this without the one she loved… She slowly got up, breathed heavily and a new thought came into her mind. She had to tell him tonight. She has to tell the father that she’s pregnant.

In a dark, closed up room, the only light that could be seen was red, coming from a red globe up above. On a table were several trays of chemicals, and up above, a wired line. The person picked something out of the water and hung it on the line, a photograph of Dan and Amanda. They took another photo out, which was again of Dan and Amanda. As the person stepped back and took a look at the photo’s they couldn’t help but smile… Josie had evidence to bring Amanda down, evidence to make Peter and Amanda break up.

“Whose the little vixen now?” Josie chuckled to herself as she continued to stare at the photo’s.

An hour passed and they continued. Another hour passed and Dan was still under the bed. He wasn’t comfortable at all. Lying underneath the bed when his nephew was doing… You know. He began to breathe heavily, he was in an awkward space which he couldn’t escape. Drew and Belle, after a few minutes rest, began to make out again.

“Please stop, please stop” Dan whispered to himself.

“How much longer do we have?” Drew asked Belle.

“Amanda should be home soon actually… We better stop.” Belle smiled, kissing Drew.

“Oh great. Oh good, thank god.” Dan whispered to himself. As Belle waved goodbye to Drew downstairs, Amanda and Dan came out of their hiding places. They looked at each other, both terrified that they witnessed their children doing… You know. As Belle jumped on the lounge, happy for this day, the door bell rang. Knowing it was Drew, she ran back to the door and opened it with a gigantic smile. Her smiled then turned to a surprise, she wasn’t expecting this person here.

“Belle hi… Sorry to come here so late… Is Peter home?” Rachel asked Belle, looking nervous.

to be continued

OMG the father is Peter, gosh i almost had a heart attack thinking the father was Jack. *phew* Great chapter though. One thing, Peter and Amanda are getting married, and their children are dating each other, isnt that incest in a way, since Drew and Belle are sort of like brother/sister???? Great chapter anyways, oh and Josie is a little vixen isnt she :P

Please update soon:D

rachel and Peter? This is Way complicated! Great though Drew, really enjoyed it.xx

Yeah it is complicated :lol: Though there's a story further on about the Gillian's with most of these characters and they all connect to the Gillian's throughout their pasts. If you found this complicated (P&R) just then, you have no idea what's ahead :lol:

Glad you're liking it :D

One thing, Peter and Amanda are getting married, and their children are dating each other, isnt that incest in a way, since Drew and Belle are sort of like brother/sister????

Well that's just the nature of a soapie :P think of it as Beth/Rhys with Dani and Scott. Or Beth/Tony with Luc and Mattie hehe.

Archived