LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

The set which I like least is set 2, They are good, but compared with 9 I feel they are more bland..safe even. the colouring and detail in set 9 has more of an edge and thefore they stand out more for me. Technically set 2 is extremely good but for lacks that spark which makes set 9 stand out.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...well congrats to these two creator's because you've made it this far! :D *claps* Okey dokey, down to business..

I think I am going to have to vote off 9. However, I did love this set from the start and I adore the the way the text fits and the colouring is great. But compared to set 2, it just misses that 'spark'.

#9 - Mainly for the same reasons before, see below. But also the other set seems to have had more effort go into their creation. The set looks complete as one.

The first icon, the picture is beautifully coloured, however the placement of text puts me off, and I dont much like the wording. And the huge white gap takes away from the effects of the wave itself. The next is much the same, the entire avatar is just plain, and although I understand sometimes this works, it didnt. And the text doesnt suit either. The third well, the gradient puts me off, as well as the huge white box again, and the text again. I like the picture though.

This is the hardest by far, however I have liked set 2 from the start so I'm going to go for voting off set 9, I'm not too sure about the wording on the second too, especially the third one; it looks like it has been put there for the sake of it. Liking cropping and colouring though :)

I love both of these sets, but...

#9: I don't like the text positioning on the second avatar and the third one is a bit pink (although I like the font on that one). I love the colouring of the first icon, but I don't like how the bar behind the text covers some of the picture.

Congratulations to each and ever participant of the first Last Icon Maker Standing. Everyone did a great job, and the constructive criticism has been amazing. But without further delay, the winner is

Marki – Set Two

2-1.jpg2-2.jpg2-3.jpg

Runner up

Amir – Set Nine

9-1.png9-2.png9-3.png

Round Five Eliminated

.Cat. – Set Four

4-1.jpg4-2.jpg4-3.jpg

Mercury_Girl – Set Eleven

11-1.jpg11-2.jpg11-3.jpg

Round Four Eliminated

Furrylogic – Set Eight