LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

-In this first voting period there will be TWO sets of icons voted at a time.

-Each voting period will run for two days.

-You must vote the two sets of icons you like the least

-You must give a reason to why you are voting them and be give constructive critisism so the maker knows how they can improve but be fair.

-do not base your votes on the person/character in them we are judging the icons not the subject.

-If you like a particular set tell the artist what you like about them.

-Once voting is over the two sets with the highest votes will be eliminated and taken off this topic.

- All icons must remain anonymous until the end of the contest.

Set1 Eliminated

Set2 set2-1.pngset2-2.pngset2-3.png

Set3 Eliminated

Set4 set4-1.pngset4-2.pngset4-3.png

Set5

Set6 Eliminated

Set7 Eliminated

Set8

Set9 Eliminated

S10 Eliminated

7. It's not that they're bad. I just don't think they're most creative. The first one seems a little..plain. The second one is a bit too dark. I like the third one, but she does appear a bit pale, and that's not a good look.

10. I like these. The first one, I like, but there's just something i'm not too sure on. The other two are a tad plain.

This was a tough choice, because all of them are amazing!

I really like set 8.

:o Wow, they are all amazing! I don't dislike any of them! Gosh, this is tough...

#7. The set is really nice, but the colouring doesn't look right to me. The red on the first one seems a bit odd, and the 2nd one is too dark. The 3rd one is nice, and I like the cropping, but it seems a little plain.

#3. The cropping on the first one is good, but I don't really like the text, and the effect in the background doesn't seem quite right. The 2nd one is gorgeous! The 3rd one is really unique, and the cropping and little boxes in very groovy, but personally the colouring and style isn't my taste.

A special mention to #2 and #8, I like them a lot. :D

Okay, I guess I got to skip the tough part last time.

Set 3 – I like the cropping of all three avatars, its very nice. I think the vertical font on the first avatar takes away from it, and that perhaps if it had of rotated it a bit to run up her side? I’m just a fan of not straight up and down text. The middle avatar is a bit plain, but I like the colour of the font matching the picture. The third one, I’m not to sure about the two other pictures added on the top. Maybe one might have worked better, as I feel that the avatar is a bit over crowded with those, and it detracts from the original image.

Set 7 – The cropping of the first icon is great, but the red tinge it has is a little off putting. With her reddish coloured hair, and red lips, I think it becomes a little overpowering. The second avatar seems a bit dark, as if overemphasising her dark hair, which kind of, drags the whole avatar down. Also, I think the brushes you’ve used to the side could have been left off, as they simply seem like a last minute addiction rather than a part of the whole avatar. The third avatar, I’m just not a fan of the colouring. I love that you’ve enhanced the red lips, but I really dislike the brown colouring of the rest of the avatar. I just feel that maybe the second two needed some brightness to them, and the first to have a hint of colour.

I agree with xAnniex, I didn't not like any of them, which is going to make the final rounds REALLY tough! (I'm not too mean, am I?)

Arggghhh this is a really hard one:

#3- The first one is too dark. A screen layer could have come in great! The texture is a little strange as well. The second is the best of the set. Just the blur effect doesn't really suit it. The third is a little bit, well different. I'm not too sure with the whole style of it. And the colouring looks overdone.

#7- The first is probably the best out of the three. Although it could have done some more lighting. I don't like the second much, it's too dark and the colour just is boring. Needs more effect. The third is a little strange. I'm not a big fan of the black gradients. Makes Delta look very evil. And the colouring and tone of her face isn't nice.

Sorry.

On a nicer note, I really like set 2 and 8. :)

Hi, guys,

My votes are:-

3- I love the 2nd one in this set but I find that the other too are too dark and seem a little blurry

7- I love the 3rd one of this set but the others are also a bit too dark.

I love set 2 through, Good Luck to all entrants!

Archived