LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all the ones left so this is really hard!

#9 - same reasons as before

#2 I love the second two, they are probs my fave out of the ones left but as we are voting for the set...The little duplicate image on the first is in a strange place and looks a bit out of place.

#4- I love the last one so much but as we are voting a set i reallyd ont like the middle one i don't like the white lines on the right side i don't think they match well with the rest. And on the first one i think maybe a nicer font or a softer colour would of been nice on the text to make it match more.

#11. I like the format of the first icon but the test and colouring is too faded kind of givees off a boring vide imo. In the second one i don't see much of a point of putting the grass in a credit shot it's too simple and i think could of been cropped in a bit of abetter positon. But i love the last one i like the text position of the person .

And i really want 9 to win i love the whole set:)

#2 - Gosh this is hard. The first one I don't like the boxed in wave down the bottom. The text is effective but theres a whole bit covered by the bottom. I just think it would have been beautiful left without it. The second picture seems a little blurry. And the third picture I don't really like the cropping of Belle's face, the angle is good but I'd like to have seen a little more of her face.

#9 - for the same reasons as before.

On a nicer note I LOVE #11 - especially the credit shot!

#9 - I like the first one of teh set because the colours are very pretty.They other of the two in the set i don't really like because they are plain and the indina one text should be blended in more.

#11-The middle one is very pretty and lovely brushes used.The other two i don't like because the tammin one is to simple but the text used is very good.

#2: I love the first one! But the second and third just look a bit dull to me. I don't think the font goes with it. I think the third one could have a little more color. :wink: But great try :D

#11: The first one looks dull, and hasn't got much color at all. The second well are you sure its a credit shot? It just looks like a random pictures of some flowers. The third one looks dull and maybe you could have added a few textures or something.

This is tough, because I love all the remaining sets, but...

#9: Generally I love the set, but I don't like the text positioning on the second avatar, and the third is a bit too pink.

#11: I guess it's just the last icon that I'm not too keen on; the picture is lovely, but there's nothing about it that stands out. The colours in all 3 avatars aren't really vibrant enough to catch my eye.

This is incredibly tough now. I just want to let the makers know, that these remaining 4 sets are my favourite! :D

#4 - The 1st one is nice, and the design is very unique, but I don't think the background matches with the shot. The 2nd one is perfect, I love it! The 3rd one is also nice, but I don't really think 'love' written on it matches, and I"m not much of a fan of the cropping. But overall, I like this creator's design ideas. :)

#11 - Generally, I love the set and completely adore the 1st one! The 2nd one is good, but I don't see how it is a credit shot, but the colouring is lovely. I like the cropping of the 3rd one, and the text font is nice, but it just looks a bit plain. However, I am being VERY picky here! :P I really do love this creator's ideas too. :)

It has come to my attention that people are questioning the validity of entry 11's credit shot. This was sent to me by the artist when they first entered.

Icon.jpg > 11-2.jpg

I never specified how the credit shot should be taken, only that it should be a credit shot... and personally I find it the most intriguing Credit shot in the competition, because the artist looked outside the square... which, in my mind, is what a true graphics artist should be able to do.

Archived