LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, this is a VERY tough call! But...

#1. While I really like the middle icon, I'm afraid the first and third icons really don't appeal to me. The first one of the wave just seems too bold, while the third is very plain, and both are too dark for my liking.

#6. I have to say, again, I like the middle icon, but the outside ones just don't do it for me. I've never liked dots on icons, so that greatly lessened the appeal for the first icon, while in the third the words just don't, to me, fit the picture used in the icon; it's too static.

#1- Same reason as before

Ughh it's hard to vote

#10- i like the first one but i think the last two could of been done better. in the middle one i don't like how its got a grey version just behind the colour version it kind of looks from a far distance as if it's jaggered edge cut or more like it was a mistake. on the last one i don't really like the positon of the person or the way the text/brush is angled off her arm it's too plain aswell in my opnion

#6- Same reasons as last time.

#8- Well, The first is too dark. And not a big fan of the text/brush. The second looks a little well, strange with the desaturation plus the gradients and the colouring. It just doesn't seem right. I like the third alot, but the text just doesn't do it.

This is really tough, but...

6. I don't really like the fonts on the first and second avatars. And they're all a bit bland.

8. I like the last one, but I don't like the fonts on the first and second ones, and the first one looks a bit dark.

Umm...OK....this is really, really hard, but here goes...

#6 - There's a potential there to make all three of them into fantastic avatars, but for me personally, I think that more could've been done with them. In the first one, I love the image, but I'm not sure if the font matches it. I like the second one, though. :) The third one, I dunno, Scott's face seems a little too red for me, but this may well be me picking too much...I told you it was hard to come up with reasons! :P

#9 - I *love* the first one - in fact, so much so, that I may have to nab it after the competition! :D The second one is neutral - I don't really have strong feelings either way. I personally think that the third one is too purple, and this kinda ruins the image a bit.

Gah...I told you it was hard to come up with reasons, and now I feel like a complete and utter bitch!

On a more positive note, I *love* #1, #4 and #11. :D Great job, guys. :D

6- I like the idea/text on it, but the font doesn't match, and that kind of ruins it. I like the other 2, but I think something is missing on both.

8- I'm not too sure on any of them, there are things I like about them, and there's things I don't. I'm not too sure on the colouring on the second one..it just doesn't suit.

Archived