LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

#7- i really like the colouring in the first one But the second one is just too plain theres not much to it. And the third one looks to simple to but i think a better picture coud of been used as you had to crop out flyn but sallys position just looks weird and to down.

#1 i dont think the text border matches with the picture it's too kidish and the whole colouring is more realxing so i think the border of the text overpowers to picture. The second one is two redy and light it's sort of hard to see them and the text is really hard to see as well. I like the third one though its just a shame that i really don't like the other two you made.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6- I like the idea/text on it, but the font doesn't match, and that kind of ruins it. I like the other 2, but I think something is missing on both.

1- I like the first, but I think it needs a more "flowing text". The second is well, too pink, to put it simplely. Not a fan of the texture.

This is a tough one <_< I think I will have to go for:

1 - I really like the first one, the colours are really strong, but i there is something about the text that bothers me. Maybe the outline is a little too thick? The second one is too light and pink and you can barely make out the wording 'friends'. The third one is a nice shot but I'm not keen on the colouring, it's too dull/dark.

10 - I think the first one is missing something, maybe a brush/font and the foreground of the picture is bit too dark. The cropping of the second one is nice but I would have maybe taken off the credit wording and im not sure about the black and white bit on the edge. The third one is an interesting shot but it would have been nicer to see the person in more detail if possible.

:)

EDIT: I can go on a bit can't i!?

10. On the 3rd icon, the cropping is a little too central for my personal liking, although the colouring and dramatic effect is really very striking. The location icon is a a little boring and could have done with perhaps some brushes and text, if not some curves to enhance the contrast. The credit shot is nice, but I'm not too keen on the distance that Sally and Flynn are from the camera or the desaturated part of the image on the right.

6. As a set of icons, they don't look too good together, while some other sets do. I like the colouring of the Scott icon, but yet again the cropping is perhaps too central.

#1- I like the first one. But on the second the texture has been taken too far and maybe they could have reduced the opacity of it. On the third I don't like the colouring, and the little box in the corner, and the skin needs more smoothening out.

#6- Again, for the same reasons I have voted for previously.

#8 - The 1st one is a bit dark, and the text doesn't really match. It is hard to read the font on the 2nd one and I'm not too sure about B&W. But the 3rd one is FAB! :)

#6 - The 1st one is pretty good, but I'm not sure about the dots. I love the text in the 2nd one! ( :lol: ) but the colouring and picture isn't very smooth. The 3rd one is good, but I think it is missing something. but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Great work though! :)

#1 because the second one is well too bright, and the last one is too bright and well too yellow..? The first one well the text is like too outlined.

#10, I don't know why but they just look too boring. I don't like the cropping of the second and third ones, and the first one just looks boring.

Archived