LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#6 - same reasons as previous rounds.

#9 - The first icon, the picture is beautifully coloured, however the placement of text puts me off, and I dont much like the wording. And the huge white gap takes away from the effects of the wave itself. The next is much the same, the entire avatar is just plain, and although I understand sometimes this works, it didnt. And the text doesnt suit either. The third well, the gradient puts me off, as well as the huge white box again, and the text again. I like the picture though.

Same as my last vote.

#8 - The 1st one is a bit dark, and the text doesn't really match. It is hard to read the font on the 2nd one and I'm not too sure about B&W. But the 3rd one is great!

#6 - The 1st one is pretty good, but I'm not sure about the dots. I love the text in the 2nd one! (:lol:) but the colouring isn't great. The 3rd one is good, but I think it is missing something. but I just can't quite put my finger on it. :)

#6:I don't like the dotted lines, and the second one looks too pink and I don't like the text. The third one I don't really like the text, and the heart doesn't go with it.

#8: Basicly bveacuse the first one is wayyy too dark...the second one, the text doesn't go with, and I don't like the twinkle things on the third one.

My favourite is #9, I hope it wins :D

Round Four Complete

Numbers 6 and 8 have been eliminated.

Round Five is open for business (lame, I know)

Please note that I believe at this stage, everyone should be complimenting the avatars as well as being critical, as they are obviously (for some... or most) the four best in the competition!

4 - I don't like the border thing around the first icon. It looks abit strange and over the top to me and doesn't seem to fit in with the wave. I believe the 2nd icon is a little bit too dark for that particular picture and I don't like the white lines running down the side - I don't think they suit with the picture. I like the third one though.

11 - The text on the first icon doesn't really fit well, in my opinion. And I think the text in the third one is too hard to read. I'm abit confused as to how the middle icon is a 'credit shot' but it's a great icon. The coloring on all the icons is great.

Special mention to number 2: I really love those icons. They are fabulous and I hope they win! :D

Gosh....this is tough.

#2- I really love the first one, probably the best wave or whatever icon. On the second well, it looks effective but I don't really like the tone on the icon. Also the faces aren't clear, they look they need to be sharpened. But the text is really great. The third is also really good. But again I don't like the tone on it. Everything else is perfect.

#4- I really love this set and I hate to do it. But it left me no choice. :P

I really heart what they have done to the wave in the first icon but the border just kills it a little. The second is good, but I find it a little too orange/red and needs to be brighter. The third is also fantastic, but the picture has been left too dark. A little bit lighter, a little bit better.

Really sorry to have to do this. :(

Archived