LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

My vote

Set 7-Because the colournd is very dark.But the cropping is good.Also all 3 icons are thesame(meaning they are faces of people).Next time you should give it more colour and make it more exciting to look at!

set 3-The cropping is good,and I do like the Holy one but the first one is a bit too blury and too blue!And the 3 one the two little pictures don't suit the avatr at all!

But my favourites are number 2 ,number 5 and number 10!

Well done too everyone that entered

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3- I'm not a fan of the texture, plus it looks wayyy too dark and fuzzy. The second is too orange and blurry and the last, well lets just say I'm not a fan of recurring images.

7- Baicly look like cropped pics, with nothing on IMO

And random thought, but is the last one of the second set Hannah Spearitt?

EDIT: It is!

All the images kind of look pixelated...Is there any reason for it? This isn't a vote it's a general observation about all of the icons, including mine (they weren't when I sent them!)

I know what you mean! On the first picture (set 1) the picture looked really pixlated, but on this computer it

's fine.

All the images kind of look pixelated...Is there any reason for it? This isn't a vote it's a general observation about all of the icons, including mine (they weren't when I sent them!)

some were just pixelated when i got them But also because the topic didnt allow me to post more than a certain amount of images i had to put all three into one picture and i saved as max quality jpg that may be the case.

Hmmm...

What you *can* do (or I could do, if you sent me the entries and I edited your post) is post the maximum amount in their original format and keep editing until you fit them all in. It's cheating against board rules, but it definately works. :wink:

Archived