LIMS Archive

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gettiing really difficult to decide now <_<

I am going to have to go for:

8 - I like the first one, particularly the interesting cropping. I am not sure about the second one as I am not a fan of multiple images, particularly the exact same image. I am also not keen on the name banner, I think there is too much going on in it. The third one is OK but the cropping is very central. I think it a nice idea but it is not to my personal taste compared to some of the others.

9 - I don't mind the first one, even though I don't know who it is! I think the second one is a little flat as it's not a particularly interesting picture of Jessica. I think the background and foreground are kind of 'disconnected' too. I am actually finding the third one difficult to comment on as I have no idea what the original picture looked like. I think it is an interesting picture but as an icon i'm not sure if it works as the background overshadows the building and the building's detail seems to have been lost because of this.

:D

Wow this is so hard now :S

I vote off #4-The first one is a bit pixelated and blurry, I like the second one but the third looks too over-sharpened.

#5-I really like the set but it doesn't 'stand out' to me like the others. Not really sure about the first, don't like the mask, LOVE the second one! The third looks too...green? And I'm not liking and not a fan of the squares.

Set 4. I think the first is a little..light? I think it needs more vibrant colouring. It's a bit hard to see the tiny text, but I think it's better that way. I, myself, am not a fan of tiny text which has "big" spaces between each line (vertically). I like the second one, but am not too sure on the colouring. It seems a tad washed out, in a way, and I'm not really a fan of that type of thing (well for most things, anyway). Again with the tiny text, I don't really like it. I think the tiny text needs to be a bit smaller, or otherwise remove it and leave it with the heart. The cropping is ok. The third one, well, it's sort of hard to explain but it seems to be a bit blurred, with sharp bits, which I don't like. I think that just ruins it. The cropping is nice, though.

Set 5. I, myself don't really like masks. I think they are overpowering. I think it would look better without the mask. The colouring is nice, but I think if the text was placed on the left, it might look better. I like the second, and the cropping is nice, but I think you could include more of Jodi's face. The third, I always like the blueish look, so I like the colouring. The cropping is great too! The only thing is that I think it might look better without the squares.

Set 2: The first one ruins it for me - it's messy, and the coloring is too.. brown? Too much is happening is too few pixels, so to speak. The idea is really good, though. The second avatar is stunning! The last has good cropping, but it's stretching it a bit too far. Experimental cropping is all well and good, but..., this is maybe a little too much of the good stuff?

Set 8: Same as the last icon in set 2. It's taking it too far, and the coloring on all three icons are not to my liking. The last icon is... too much.

#2 - Honestly the first one, although it stands out, Im just not a fan of the text down the arm. The cropping of the picture used is awesome but the text just lets it down. The second seems overpowered by the dots brush used and it makes her forhead look funny.

#8 - Love the different cropping on the first, makes it unique. The secon just seems too blue maybe, and the colouring makes her face look kind of funny. The third is just freaky..... no offence. somehow the bright colouring just, ends up a bit too much.

This is really difficutl now, but here goes:-

5- The 1st av in the set looks too far away and I can't really tell what the writing says, the 2nd one is good, but jodi's face seems a little small and the 3rd is good, I like the colouring but it seems a bit too close up.

8- same reasons as before

Archived