Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steps x 2. Westlife. Dido. Alicia Keys. Idlewild. Get Cape Wear Cape Fly x 2. Mcfly. Snow Patrol x 3. The Blackout. Bring Me The Horizon. Lostprophets x 3. The Magic Numbers. Keane. Thursday. My Chemical Romance x 2. Aiden. Taking Back Sunday. The Coral. Artic Monkeys. Razorlight. The Killers. Avril Lavigne. Goo Goo Dolls. The Fratellis x 2. Ocean Colour Scene. Maximo Park. Scissor Sisters. My American Heart. Halifax. Envy On The Coast. Madina Lake. Sugababes. Leona Lewis. Jamelia. Queen & Paul Rogers. Newton Faulkner. KT Tunstall. Feeder. Tom Baxter. Kate Nash. Biffy Clyro. The Enemy. Amy Winehouse. The Kooks. The Pigeon Detectives. The Hoosiers. Amy McDonald. Panic At The Disco. The Zutons. One Night Only. The Dykeenies.

I dont like all of these bands, some were gigs I went to with friends and some were support acts and others were filling the time at Titp. But overall most of them are bands I wanted to see!

Roll on Titp 2009! :D

INXS and Billy Jeol were the two best I went to

Loved the end of BJ where he playes Waltzing Matilda on the piano and everone starts singing then we go straight into Piano Man...he is the ultimate showman :wub:

Went to see Kelly Clarkson with The Rouge Traders with my friend (last week before he left for Melboune so I went along) and they were very good actually

I'm having trouble making a list cause I've seen so many bands! I might update this is if I remember any more.

Sum 41, Little Birdy, Dash & Will, Gyroscope, Fall Out Boy, Bowling for Soup, Pennywise, Chiodos, Anberlin, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Bloodhound Gang, Lamb of God, Finch, Alkaline Trio, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, In Flames, DevilDriver, Funeral for a Friend, Less Than Jake, Madina Lake, New Found Glory, From First to Last, Silverstein, Saves the Day, Lacuna Coil, Moneen, Underoath, All that Remains, Jack's Mannequin, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually never seen any major international stars I think... Only a bunch of Norwegian stars and bands. Well, actually I did see Johnny Logan last year, and this weekend I caught exactly two half songs at a Cascada concert I almost got to attend. Oh the fun of people not knowing their alcohol limit, so that sober people get to babysit. FML.

saw wes carr last weekend. in fact, walked past him - but didn't know what he looked like until he was on stage and then i was like 'oh he was that dude with the hair and the guitar' :P

didn't know that the 'i don't have nothing if i aint got you' song was his. never heard of him before that night but hey he wasn't bad :)

I'm making a mental note in here to see The Killers in concert again if I get the chance. I've seen them once, and lately I've been thinking that I should stop going to concerts because I don't remember them very well afterwards, and in the long-term it feels like a waste of money. BUT I saw The Killers perform "Dustland Fairytale" (read the first line of my sig!) on Letterman last night, and I don't care if I don't really remember the last concert, because I remember it made me feel good, so I'll just have to go and see another one to refresh my memory of the actual performance!

Green Day, Crowded House, and Matchbox 20 may have to get another go also :wub:

Someday I think I'll see Snow Patrol, just so I can say that I have. Hearing "Run" live seems like it would be an experience that I'd like to have. If they play it. Which I don't know if they will. It's kind of old now. And it was before they became super-duper popular. I can always hope.

Archived