Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

I'm seeing All Time Low in 20 days, and then again a couple of days after that. And I get to interview them for this website I volunteer for. So stoked, can't wait. Set Your Goals and Stealing O'Neal are also playing both the shows. But its ATL I'm mega excited about.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INXS (pre and post Michael Hutchence.... that JD was sooooo hot, damn shame what happened to him)

U2

Simple Minds

Midnight Oil (3 times)

LIVE

Nickelback

Pearl Jam (with Kings of Leon)

Seen plenty of others but they dont rate a mention really

Im going to do my very very best to get my mits on AC/DC tix when they go on sale in a few weeks

Steps when I was about 7 or 8 I think :wub: my first concert.

Destiny's Child, was right at the very back. A bit pointless paying all that money and not being able to see a thing might as well just listen to a cd. But still one of my fave bands ever so I'm glad I went.

Will Young, Gareth Gates, and Zoe Birkett supported them, who was also on the same Pop Idol series as them. I love her version of Get Happy :wub: I met them backstage was so surreal cause I had no idea I was going to be. It was a two date concert and we didn't realise and my mam assumed we had tickets for the second night but we were meant to be there the night before, luckily we got them out slightly earlier that day cause my cousin wanted to see them and that's when we realised, but I was gutted and still wanted to go so we went to the box office to see if we could get last minute tickets and we still managed to get pretty good seats only a couple of blocks back from what we had originally (and even better was that half way through, that was front row to a mini stage with a walkway thing that came out). But anyway got to meet them cause someone said "Are you here for meet and greet?" we weren't but my mam said just follow them round and my mam told the security guard that we had meant to be meeting them last night and would be on that list, so we blagged our way in. If I worked in security I don't think I would have let people in who said that but I'm so glad he did. I was 12 at the time I think. Love the pictures I had taken with them actually haven't seen them in years think I'll go and have a look for them.

I was booked up to see Christina Aguilera's Stripped tour but she cancelled <_<

I've also seen lots of different acts at Party in the Park type concerts but was when I was about 13 so I can't remember all the artists who performed there.

Robots In Disguise (Doubt that many people will have heard of them but they are awesome, go find them on youtube etc.)

Clubland, which had loads of different acts on my favourite being Kelly Llorrenna. I'm not really into that sort of music anymore but I loved it back in the day and my mates really wanted to see it.

Pussycat Dolls, Lady GaGa and Ne-Yo.

Scott and Laura off this years X Factor both at one of my fave clubs Powerhouse, and also the Vengaboys there which was awesome!! I could have been to see loads more people there too as there is acts on quite a lot but don't always have enough money to be able to. I was gutted that I missed B*Witched well two of them anyway (Keavy and Adele I think), but I've been told by my mates that they weren't that good anyway.

Someday I think I'll see Snow Patrol, just so I can say that I have. Hearing "Run" live seems like it would be an experience that I'd like to have. If they play it. Which I don't know if they will. It's kind of old now. And it was before they became super-duper popular. I can always hope.

Im pretty sure Snow Patrol will play 'Run'. The 3 times I have seen them they have played it. Its one of their most popular, well known songs, I think they will always play it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived