Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooo, good thread :D

My list....

Jason Donovan ( :D first time around, i was 8ish, it was my first ever concert and i pretty much screamed myself sick!!! :lol: )

Boyzone

Westlife (x4)

Backstreet boys (x4)

Take that (x10) (the other boybands were a poor substitue in the bleak years before the TT reunion! I screamed myself even sicker watching them after the comeback than i did first time round :lol: )

Bryan Adams (x5) (6 come Friday...unplugged show at a theatre as opposed to the stadium/arena shows i've seen before....veeeeeeeery excited :D )

A couple of Take that and Bryan piccies for you......

100_0638.jpg

n1250310801_30163256_6976.jpg

n1250310801_30163259_7749.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

100_1553.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1629.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I think I've already done this a few times, but I guess it'll probably be updated now. So yer, here you go.

Steps x 2, Westlife, Dido, Alicia Keys x 2, Idlewild x 2, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly x 2, Mcfly, Snow Patrol x 4, The Blackout, Bring Me The Horizon, Lostprophets x 3, The Magic Numbers, Keane, Thursday, My Chemical Romance x 2, Aiden, Taking Back Sunday, The Coral, Arctic Monkeys, Razorlight, The Killers x 2, Avril Lavigne, Goo Goo Dolls, The Fratellis x 2, Ocean Colour Scene, Maximo Park, Scissor Sisters, My American Heart, Halifax, Envy On The Coast, Madina Lake, Sugababes, Leona Lewis, Jamelia, Queen & Paul Rogers, Newton Faulkner x 2, KT Tunstall, Feeder, Tom Baxter, Kate Nash, Biffy Clyro x 2, The Enemy, Amy Winehouse, The Kooks, The Pigeon Detectives, The Hoosiers, Amy McDonald, Panic At The Disco, The Zutons, One Night Only, The Dykeenies, Kasabian, Oasis, Kings Of Leon, Iain Archer, Lady Gaga, Friendly Fires, Katy Perry, Paulo Nutini x 2, The Script, Bloc Party, Blur, Melanie Fiona, 3OH3!, 30 Seconds to Mars, Stereophonics, Muse, The Black Eyed Peas, Joshua Radin, Eminem, Jay-Z, Dizzee Rascal, Florence & The Machine, Vampire Weekend, The View, and Editors.

Nothing else planned so far.....well except T in The Park 2011. Hopefully get somewhere before that! :D

• 1 year later...

Archived