Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I really want to see John Mayer just cos he is magnificent :D

I'd kill to see him in concert! My freind went to one of his concert. Hes apparently a great live performer.

Do instore performance count? Heck might as well mention it anyway. :P

I saw Leona Lewis at the grand opening of Westfields in London. She was brilliant. :D Last year, I saw her perform too, when she was turning on the Christmas lights in Oxford street. Sugababes turned on the Christmas lights this year, so I saw them. In June I somehow got caught up in a Jonas Brothers in store performances at HMV. :lol: They were good. Got so much energy.

I'm trying to get my hands on XFactor tour tickets now! :D

^Damn i'm jealous!I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be to see them.

I saw Billy Joel on tuesday night.Had bad seats but he was still amazing and it turned out a lot better then i thought.

I'm so envious of you Lynd, I would have loved to have gone and seen Billy Joel at vector Arena.I really wanted to go and see Simply Red early next year but, I can't afford it.

• 2 months later...

I saw the Pussycat Dolls last night.

The support act was Lady Gaga. I usually don't like that kind of music but I like the songs Just Dance and Poker Face, which were the only songs I knew. She's a good performer. You can see she loves it. The other songs she sang were good too. At some point, she wanted us to sing along but nobody knew the words (it wasn't a song which was released her). She kept on asking us to scream. And boy, can Belgians scream? :P I didn't like the video which they played on the screen behind her though.

Some of her lyrics and moves are quite a bit... I think "hot" is the word I'm looking for.

The Pussycat Dolls were awesome. They really know how to entertain.

I think Ashley (the blonde with long hair) and Kimberly (the blonde with short hair) are the best dancers and Nicole (the lead singer) is the best singer.

All 5 of them sang a song alone. I liked Ashley's song the best. I liked Kimberly's song too. I didn't like Melody's. And the lyrics of Jessica's song were good.

Nicole told us a story about when she came to Belgium with her high school singing group. She never imagined she would ever be back and perfrom in front of so many people. I heard the concert was sold out.

Apparently, we are the loudest audience they've ever had. I wonder if they say that in every country. :unsure: They also asked to scream a lot.

They sang my two favourite songs: I Hate This Part and Stickwitu. :wub: They also sang all their hits (including the new song Whatcha Think About That) and some songs from their new album. I think they picked the best ones.

I'm really not a fan of their clothing. Though, I loved the dress Nicole was wearing when she was alone on stage.

The special effects and pyrotechnics were amazing. Lots of fireworks. They were definitely the best I'd ever seen. I don't know what product they use for them but man, did they smell bad! Especially at the end when the fireworks and pyrotechnics kept on coming. But then again, Forest National is not as big as the Sportpaleis in Antwerp or Flanders Expo in Ghent and we were not too far from the stage. Maybe that's why we could smell it so well.

I liked their performance when they came in Nov 2006 but this one was definitely better. :D

I couldn't hear properly last night but my hearing is just fine now. I have my voice back too. :lol:

Archived