Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to think I am :D If only you lived near Palmy, because my mate who I also got on "the list" decided not to come so I had a spare seat.

The concert was awesome. Started at 8 and it went on til about 10:30. And afterwards I lined up to get them to sign my ticket, and Matt waved out to me from his seat while I was waiting :lol: So he remembered me! Then, when I was leaving, Jason called out to me and said "Good questions today." I felt special as!! The guys are so down-to-earth and haven't let fame go to the head. That's more than I can say for their tour manager. He was a dickhead.

One of the questions I asked at the school interview was, "Would you write a song about our school?" and it was really cool because at the concert, they sang a song they wrote about Palmerston North (I think they're doing it for each town they go to, because they wrote one for Napier too) and named it 'Longburn' after my school. Sorry, I could talk about these guys all day. I'm so amp'd!!!! :D

• 1 month later...

Went to see Boyzone last night, one word "WOW", they were absolutely fantastic :wub:

I went to see them a about 6 weeks ago. They were AMAZING! I've seen them before, but that was so much better than I remembered! I can't wait till the new Aldum is out. And I hope they tour again next year.

Archived