Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

I haven't been on that many concerts with international a international band/artist, but those I have seen is: Metallica, Turbonegro and H.I.M (awful).

But, I am really looking forward to the summer, because then I'm going to my second Metallica concert (yes, Metallica is my favourite band) and I am also going to my first Iron Maiden concert! Can't wait! :D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Do live performances on tv count?? If so then I've 'seen' The Divinyls on Australian Idol =] They were so awesome!! I wanna go see them at a concert though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only been to 3 concerts;

Jay-Z in London Wembley Stadium (It was out of this world)

Elton John at some cricket staudium (can't remember which one - Ian Botham was there)

AND

Dizzy Rascal locally.

I'm hoping/wishing Nelly would tour here in the UK or Missy Elliott - They'd MASSIVE!!!

John Butler Trio - Boring - it put me to sleep. I only went cause one of my friends made me go.

Missy Higgins

Red Riders

End of Fashion

The Living End

The Veronicas - was pretty good, except there were little kids everywhere. I went with my sisters and a few friends. When we tried to get up to the front we got dirty looks from all the mothers. Hello?! I was pregnant at the time. Little kids should not be allowed at any concerts. They're just annoying and think they can push their way in front of you.

• 1 month later...

I saw Avril Lavigne and the Jonas Brothers last night! I can add them to my previous list.

Avril's concert was great. :D She sang most of her hits, except When You're Gone which is my favourite song. :(

The Jonas Brothers were also quite good but apart from S.O.S, I had never heard any of their songs. They've got a lot of energy. They were very happy because their album was released yesterday over here.

The concert was great. We had a lot of fun. :D The only downside was 2 little teenage b****** standing in front of us. No respect whatsoever for the people around them. :angry:

I love it when the artists say we're fantastic and the best audience. You just know they say the same thing at every concert, no matter the country they're in. :lol:

Archived