Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iv'e seen a whole load of bands on one show. live 8!

Which ones did you enjoy the most?

I only watched part of it on TV because I wasn't bothered about most of the bands that played. I thought Pink Floyd were awesome though, I'd love to see them if they reformed for one last tour or just one last gig.

Liz, there's nothing wrong with Steps.

Anyway, I caught a bit of Jools Holland last night and it featured a band called Antony and the Johnson's who fortunately I had never heard before.

The lead singer who I assume was a man, but looked like he was in the middle of sex change operation as he did look awful feminine was about as musical as strangling a cat.

They apparently won the Mercury Prize in 2005, is that to reach the same fate as Irene did, because it certainly wouldn't have been for anything good. The song he sings for his sister, let's just hope she's either deaf or forgiving.

Avril Lavigne

Simple Plan x3

Green Day

Kisschasy x2 (One concerts, one instore when they sang 4 songs)

Kid Courageous (On Friday Night they were soooo good)

I'm gonna see Lee Harding and Kid Courageous in 18 days and I'm seeing The Living End and Kisschasy in about a month :D

I was in german in 2004, and then I went to Top Of The Pops. Aaaand:

Jamelia

O-Zone

Avril

Was some of the artists there, can't really remember them all though... But it was a boy band too.. hmmm, never got their name :P

White Stripes

Franz Ferdinand

Superjesus

The Living End

Grinspoon

Silverchair

Incubus

Korn

Marilyn Manson

Hole

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Soulfly

Mudvayne

Ben Harper

Wolfmother

Magic Dirt

Spiderbait

And tons more, but I cannot remember them all at the moment, my teenage years I spent going to festivals and seeing bands all the time, so my band list is huge!!! :)

Archived