Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw The Script last Thursday at Scala in London. It was Aaaaaamaaziiing! =D :D I was buzzing for days afterwards. :P We was so close to the stage which was extra brilliant. After the Gig we decided to hang around for a while, and I actually met the guys! aaaarrrggghhh!!! It was amazing!! :D So down to earth and charismatic people. Danny is :wub: I mean c'mon look at his smile: Danny01.jpg

^_^ So yeh It was pretty amazing! =D

• 3 weeks later...

Tom and I, are going to see Nickelback on the 16th September (I have brought Tom a ticket for his 17th birthday )

Just got back from accompanying Tom to Nickelback, as Di couldn't make it - they were supported by Staind and they were both rather awesome :D

Crappy quality phone photos now:

nick1.jpg

nick2.jpg

nick3.jpg

nick4.jpg

Those gentlemen certainly like their pyrotechnics....

• 1 month later...

I went to Chris Brown and Rihanna's concert in Wellington on Wednesday night. Sell-out gig! The fourteen year-old girls in high heels and short skirts were beyond annoying, though <_<

Nevertheless, it was the best night of my life. My sister's too. Since the show, I have decided to marry Rihanna. And I mean that in the least obsessive way possible :P

I went to Chris Brown and Rihanna's concert in Wellington on Wednesday night. Sell-out gig! The fourteen year-old girls in high heels and short skirts were beyond annoying, though <_<

Nevertheless, it was the best night of my life. My sister's too. Since the show, I have decided to marry Rihanna. And I mean that in the least obsessive way possible :P

I'm going to the one in Melbourne on Tuesday night, so excited! It sounds so good :D

The last band I saw this year was Westlife at Croke Park in Dublin with 82 500 other people in June :) I've seen Backstreet Boys 5 times (last time in April of this year), Westlife 7 times. And believe it or not I've been to a Britney Spears concert, I dunno why but. been to a few awards shows as well.

Archived