Which bands or artists have you seen?

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw Britney Spears last night. ^_^ Yes, I like her music and I'll always have good memories of her because she was the first international singer I've ever seen live. :wub:

After hearing that Ciara was going to be the support act, then Sliimy, the support act turned out to be DJ Havana Brown. I just googled her and she's a popular Australian DJ. I had never heard of her before. She was pretty good.

I've never been to a circus but the circus acts at her concert were spectacular.

Yes, Britney didn't sing live but the show was still amazing. She sang old and new songs. IMO, the best performance was Everytime when she was sitting on a swing. I'm surprised she didn't sing Gimme More though. Personally, I think this tour was even better than the Onyx Hotel Tour from 2004. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Steps x 2. Westlife. Dido. Alicia Keys. Idlewild. Get Cape Wear Cape Fly x 2. Mcfly. Snow Patrol x 3. The Blackout. Bring Me The Horizon. Lostprophets x 3. The Magic Numbers. Keane. Thursday. My Chemical Romance x 2. Aiden. Taking Back Sunday. The Coral. Artic Monkeys. Razorlight. The Killers. Avril Lavigne. Goo Goo Dolls. The Fratellis x 2. Ocean Colour Scene. Maximo Park. Scissor Sisters. My American Heart. Halifax. Envy On The Coast. Madina Lake. Sugababes. Leona Lewis. Jamelia. Queen & Paul Rogers. Newton Faulkner. KT Tunstall. Feeder. Tom Baxter. Kate Nash. Biffy Clyro. The Enemy. Amy Winehouse. The Kooks. The Pigeon Detectives. The Hoosiers. Amy McDonald. Panic At The Disco. The Zutons. One Night Only. The Dykeenies.

Thought I'd update it... :lol:

Been to see Idlewild, Snow Patrol and The Killers again.

Also seen Kasabian, Oasis, Kings Of Leon, Iain Archer, Lady Gaga, Friendly Fires, Katy Perry, Paulo Nutini, The Script, Bloc Party and Blur.

Cant wait for T in The Park this year! 30 Seconds to Mars are going :wub:

Archived