Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

I think when Kim got Hit by the car was very realistic. Normally you don'T see it happen. Hayley didn't sound very shocked! :P

I thought the same, it was quite a violent smash. I didnt notice an obvious stunt double either so well done to the filming on that episode.

As for Hayley - to be honest I havent been as enamoured with Ella Scott Lynch as most others seem to have been. She just always seems to have the same facial expression and the same tone of voice, she always reacts in such an emotionless, robotic kind of way. As much as people bagged out Rebecca Cartwright for being whiney, I thought she at least had some life in her. This new Hayley doesnt half put me asleep sometimes!

And is it just me or are Scott and Hayley just being the biggest assholes about this whole thing? It is pretty low to keep pushing Kim out of Noahs life the way theyve been doing, and making such obvious efforts at it too. I thought it was particularly nasty the other night when Hayley asked Scott to carry Noahs car seat out to the car, when Kim had already been standing there at the table for a few minutes already. She keeps saying she understands how hard it is for Kim and how she;d be upset too if it was the other way around, but then she makes no effort to involve him in anything or let him have any say in anything. I'm actually starting to really dislike her now, as a result of this storyline. And Scott's just turned into a dickhead. All that stuff where he was goading Kim on the beach about how he lost Hayley and she came back to him. What a jerk! He deserved that wallop he got.

So now we have Tasha sneaking around behind Robbies back with this Jonah guy. I don't quite understand her thinking at the moment. Its pretty obvious that her reason for wanting to sell the apartment is not to go and live in the city with the cash as she makes out, but I dont see how lying to Robbie to get him to agree to sell is going to work out. What does she think is going to happen when the sale goes through and then suddenly it turns out she doesnt want to live in the city after all? Doesnt she realise that he's going to know she conned him and lied to him? Doesnt she care what that will do to their relationship? I dont get it right now, but I guess Ill just have to wait and see.

It was a nice touch seeing Corey in the jail a few nights ago, wasnt expecting that. But the Martha-gun thing I found to be a bit forced. I didnt quite believe that such a strong character as Martha would fall to pieces so easily after her encounter with Corey. He didnt do anything THAT bad to her, just chased her around a bit and held her by the neck. I wouldnt say it was even half as traumatic an experience as Sally being held captive by Eve, for example, and you didn't see Sally turning into a mental wreck and going out buying guns. Okay she had a few nightmares and was a bit jittery for a few days but nothing to the extent of Martha collapsing on the floor in a mad panic attack. I guess it just seemed a bit out of character for her to turn into this wimp all of a sudden, when previously shes come across as very strong. Still though, at least it was a good way of setting up the missing gun plot device....

Now, I havent seen todays eppy yet so Im going to go make a nice warm cuppa and put the video on!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And is it just me or are Scott and Hayley just being the biggest assholes about this whole thing? It is pretty low to keep pushing Kim out of Noahs life the way theyve been doing, and making such obvious efforts at it too. I thought it was particularly nasty the other night when Hayley asked Scott to carry Noahs car seat out to the car, when Kim had already been standing there at the table for a few minutes already. She keeps saying she understands how hard it is for Kim and how she;d be upset too if it was the other way around, but then she makes no effort to involve him in anything or let him have any say in anything. I'm actually starting to really dislike her now, as a result of this storyline. And Scott's just turned into a dickhead. All that stuff where he was goading Kim on the beach about how he lost Hayley and she came back to him. What a jerk! He deserved that wallop he got.

I have to wash my eyes out with soap!! :P

Am I the only person who wants to kill Scott?! I think he is forcing Hayley to go to France, I wish that she doesn't go, but oh well!

I am also feeling sorry for Kim at the moment, poor guy!

He clearly isn't forcing her into anything. For the record, I like Scott at the moment. When he first arrived, I loved him, but his character slipped in 04/05. He's not as good as he once was, but I like him again. A lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Scott. Or maybe it's Kip I don't like, I'm not sure. Anyway it's a very bizarre reason I have for it. But at Leah and Dan's wedding when Dan was singing, all the other characters were singing and clapping along, and Scott/Kip was just sitting there doing nothing as if to say "I'm too cool for this." Just wanted to slap him and have never liked him since!

Am I the only person who wants to kill Scott?! I think he is forcing Hayley to go to France, I wish that she doesn't go, but oh well!

I know he was excited but all her family is in Summer Bay. Did it not cross his mind that he would be depriving Kim of seeing his son, depriving Noah's grandparents of seeing their grandson, taking a newborn son and a new mother away from everything they've ever known and he just bounds in all excited without a consideration for the difficulties. I thought Kim was well within his right with that court order.

I know he was excited but all her family is in Summer Bay. Did it not cross his mind that he would be depriving Kim of seeing his son, depriving Noah's grandparents of seeing their grandson, taking a newborn son and a new mother away from everything they've ever known and he just bounds in all excited without a consideration for the difficulties. I thought Kim was well within his right with that court order.

I totally agree with you. I am still feeling sorry for Kim. All the hours he worked to support the baby and not a thanks from Hayley!

I can't wait until Tuesday, its going to be a brilliant episode. I have seen the last clip of the episode already. It kind of freaked me out.

As for the upcoming cyclone episode, I hope RTÉ don't edit them, I wan't to see the drama! I have been waiting five months for this, they can't take it away from me! :P

Archived