Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

I know i cant wait for Tuesdays episode either, its going to be brilliant thank God we wont have to wait then for the next series, does Homeandaway take a break for the summer, does anyone know when?

It doesn't take a break. Thanks god! The break in 2004 killed me!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season finale is on Tuesday and a huge cyclone is on its way!! I always thought there was a few weeks break aswell not sure why, hope theres not though. Im not sure what exactly happens in episode about Leah hostage

It didnt take a break last year. It probably won't take a break during the world cup, probably because we are not in it!

Hey guys, havent had time to post much lately but Im still here and reading all the comments! Still enjoying the show as well EXCEPT for Graham and Amanda...that whole storyline is just so contrived and ridiculous, I cant believe it for a second. There is no way Graham could be that thick. "Oh Ive inherited two million dollars, oh theres a hot blonde less than half my age suddenly interested me, oh gosh shes in love with me and wants to get married, goodness me its got nothing to do with my money, she loves me for my shiny head and my grumpy charm". Rubbish. And also, what the heck was he on about yesterday when he started going off at Beth for "talking to amanda like that". Huh? Beth came over to see how Ryan is, she revealed she'd been the one to call the police and apologised for it because she didn't know they werent meant to get involved, Amanda starts screaming at her, Beth continues to apologise most sincerely, Amanda tells Graham to ask her to leave, and next thing Grahams all "I wont let you talk to Amanda like that in her own home" and kicking her out. Beth didn't say anything except "Sorry", Amanda was the one being abusive. And then later hes "once again" apologising to amanda for the way Beth spoke to her. I'm sorry but that's just really crap writing and those kind of things bug me no end. I don't care how horny the guy is for a younger woman, nobody can be that bloody thick. I just want to slap some sense into him when I see him.

Grrr.

The sooner they move on from this nonsense the better.

Oooooh The season Finale was so good! That clip at the end freaked my out!

Yeah, i liked how it was done, with all the short scenes spliced together at the end. They sure put a lot of stuff into the episode and set up loads of good storylines - especially the last scene. Even my wife, who doesnt care about Home and Away at all much, sat up and took notice. The only time she watched the show was last year when Zoe was in it, that had her hooked, but nothing else ever holds her interest in it. She was certainly interested to see that though!

A 9 out of 10 score from me - only the inclusive of the silly Graham and Amanda thing makes it lose a point in my book. Oh, that and the way Flynn stole the limelight of Scott and Hayley in their last scene. As final scenes go for characters who have been in the show over three years, that was a very, very poor one, we didnt even get to see them leave properly.

Anyway, cant wait for tomorrows!

Yeah, i liked how it was done, with all the short scenes spliced together at the end. They sure put a lot of stuff into the episode and set up loads of good storylines - especially the last scene. Even my wife, who doesnt care about Home and Away at all much, sat up and took notice. The only time she watched the show was last year when Zoe was in it, that had her hooked, but nothing else ever holds her interest in it. She was certainly interested to see that though!

A 9 out of 10 score from me - only the inclusive of the silly Graham and Amanda thing makes it lose a point in my book. Oh, that and the way Flynn stole the limelight of Scott and Hayley in their last scene. As final scenes go for characters who have been in the show over three years, that was a very, very poor one, we didnt even get to see them leave properly.

Anyway, cant wait for tomorrows!

I know what you mean, It was a very poor departure. Also, I think the Amanda and Graham storyline is balls! Its just so unrealistic!

I loved the ending though, I got all hyper!

Archived