Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

Today's episode was ok nothing great, glad that Robbie finally got some testosterone even if it was just to give out to Martha and Jack about the believers! Morag was her usual excellent self. Tasha was just horrendous one minute she was like "its too early im not ready to act on my feelings" for Jonah and next second they were kissin! How pathetic

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think this thing between Leah, Peter and Dan is getting old and needs to be resolved once and for all. Personally I always felt that Leah and Peter should be together. Also I honestly cant remember the last time I saw Leah smile or laugh. When she first came to the show she was a very happy charachter and I loved the chemistry between her and Vinny.

I agree about Leah's change in temperament. I absolutely adored bubbly Leah from 2000/2001 and I really miss her. As irishgirl01 said, I miss her smile. She used to light up the room when she smiled, but since Vinnie 'died', she just hasn't been the same.

Archived