Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

I took a month off work from yesterday (thursday) so I could watch the world cup so can't really complain to RTE, but then again it also messes up the sky + box, I'll have to set home & away individually the night before. but home & away is always over before 2pm, all the early world cup games start at 2pm so why don't RTE just show home and away at proper time and still show the whole game live. I like the World cup but did it have to come at a time there's great storylines on home & away.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks a million Cal F

Was Ireland not ahead of the UK long time ago, then they passed us out?

We were ahead of England for ages. They were a year or more behind. Then we started taking huge breaks, so They caught up with us. :(

We were at the same episode as them, then RTÉ cancelled it for 2 days becuase of the races on Kildare.

Hey everybody!! I thought todays episode was only ok. Peter looking at the pictures of Leah was creepy!! Was anyone else cringing in their seat when Kim was trying to sing and play the guitar? It looks like Belle is ganna cause trouble between Ric and Cassie. Im not a Ric-Cassie fan so I cant say I really care, Id like to see Ric and Matilda together.

Hey everybody!! I thought todays episode was only ok. Peter looking at the pictures of Leah was creepy!! Was anyone else cringing in their seat when Kim was trying to sing and play the guitar? It looks like Belle is ganna cause trouble between Ric and Cassie. Im not a Ric-Cassie fan so I cant say I really care, Id like to see Ric and Matilda together.

I actually changed the channel when I saw Kim singing today, it was so embarrasing! I hate Belle's acting at the moment, it's really childish. Although, I hate Cassie, so this is going to be fun!

Of all the weeks to cancel the evening showing , it had to be the one in which Flynn dies? Is this going to continue for the duration of the world cup? And how long would that be (sorry, me and football do not go together, I dont care about it at all). I think a lot of people are going to miss out on the flynns death episodes and all the great drama now because they wont be bothered setting up videos to record during the day. Such a shame. Its a daft idea to only have the lunchtime show on. I would have rathered they took it off air for a few weeks and fall further behind england, than only show it at a time when a huge portion of its audience are now going to miss out.

like I did today because my wife was watching the footie!

Grrr!!!

Of all the weeks to cancel the evening showing , it had to be the one in which Flynn dies? Is this going to continue for the duration of the world cup? And how long would that be (sorry, me and football do not go together, I dont care about it at all). I think a lot of people are going to miss out on the flynns death episodes and all the great drama now because they wont be bothered setting up videos to record during the day. Such a shame. Its a daft idea to only have the lunchtime show on. I would have rathered they took it off air for a few weeks and fall further behind england, than only show it at a time when a huge portion of its audience are now going to miss out.

like I did today because my wife was watching the footie!

Grrr!!!

I totally agree, It sucks when they show it at 1:25. The ratings are dropping like crazy! I think it is cut off until the end of the World Cup. So we have to wait until Mid - July. :(

They should really get there act together if they do not won't to be hated. Home And Away MADE Rté. It is one of the highest rated shows in the country, not that it would be hard.

They really f***ed up this time, and they are going to get alot of grief over it.

Archived