Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched episode 4101 thought Sharni Vinson was really good when her charachter Cassie found out that flynn was going to take the morphine, she portrayed hurt and pain well, also loved when Beth drenched Amanda with the drink at Noahs, the look/shock on Irenes face was priceless!!

Ya Rachel seems cool, think she will be a good charachter, what a first day she had already!

Rachel seems nice.

Joel McIlroy looked particularly ill in tonights episode - good work by the make up department. He looked half dead, and I guess that was the point. Great acting by him and Kate again. Good effects for the building storm too - should be even better tomorrow!

Ya Rachel seems cool, think she will be a good charachter, what a first day she had already!

I know there building up for tommorrow really well, hope they find Cass in time and that flynn doesnt take the morphine, even though if he does start looking any sicker, he should be bed-ridden!

I know there building up for tommorrow really well, hope they find Cass in time and that flynn doesnt take the morphine, even though if he does start looking any sicker, he should be bed-ridden!

He looked so funny with that make-up, he looked like he was going to hurl!

Todays episode was cool, will poor Flynn make it!!!? Well Alf, he nearly deafened everybody i had to turn the telly down my poor eardrums couldnt stand the roaring! Did anyone think it was a bit weird when Kim was in the hospital with Irene and Barry that it showed the patient next to him with her eyes covered, i thought it may be stalker related?

Archived