Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! I liked Alf shouting especially at Colleen, it was so funny, mum and I were laughing so much we were crying! And when Dan just walked in, and he told him to walk back out again! LOL!

I know I'm not in Ireland, but I taped it! And have just finnished watching it AGAIN!

Ohhhh....OK then...thanks Princesssparkle.....I think the rest of the UK must be around an episode ahead.... But anyway, I'm finding The Believers really freaky! I know Tasha's naive, but she made her promises to Robbie like they were 'married' and now (IMO) she seems to have had a complete personality change and won't listen to a word he says and sides with The Believers in everything. It almost seems like the vows she made to Robbie are pointless because (again, IMO) at the first sign of trouble she's gone and has been sucked in. And, OMGosh, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE kill Amanda! She's annoying the hell out of me with her whiny voice! She's just all 'Oh, Graham' this 'Oh, Graham' that. For a man who appears to have had a fair bit of life experience, he sure is naive. I mean, c'mon, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she only wants him for his money! Grrr! Sorry rant over, contrary to what it might appear in this post, I am really enjoying episodes at the moment, especially with all the cyclone and Rachel stuff!

XxX

Ohhhh....OK then...thanks Princesssparkle.....I think the rest of the UK must be around an episode ahead.... But anyway, I'm finding The Believers really freaky! I know Tasha's naive, but she made her promises to Robbie like they were 'married' and now (IMO) she seems to have had a complete personality change and won't listen to a word he says and sides with The Believers in everything. It almost seems like the vows she made to Robbie are pointless because (again, IMO) at the first sign of trouble she's gone and has been sucked in. And, OMGosh, can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE kill Amanda! She's annoying the hell out of me with her whiny voice! She's just all 'Oh, Graham' this 'Oh, Graham' that. For a man who appears to have had a fair bit of life experience, he sure is naive. I mean, c'mon, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she only wants him for his money! Grrr! Sorry rant over, contrary to what it might appear in this post, I am really enjoying episodes at the moment, especially with all the cyclone and Rachel stuff!

XxX

Just to point out that we're in Ireland, not the UK

Archived