Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

I was watching The Morning Show on their website, the aussie breakfast TV show, and Ronan Keating was guest presenting last week. He was interviewing Kip Gamblin who played Scott and Ella Lynch I think her name is, who was the new Hayley. They are both on All Saints now in Oz. Anyway, Ronan said to them "we'd know you from Home and Away. It's massive in Ireland".

I was just glad he said that on Oz TV to remind them of all their fans over here. Sometimes I think they're all focused on the UK viewers even though there is a higher rate of viewership in Ireland.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching The Morning Show on their website, the aussie breakfast TV show, and Ronan Keating was guest presenting last week. He was interviewing Kip Gamblin who played Scott and Ella Lynch I think her name is, who was the new Hayley. They are both on All Saints now in Oz. Anyway, Ronan said to them "we'd know you from Home and Away. It's massive in Ireland".

I was just glad he said that on Oz TV to remind them of all their fans over here. Sometimes I think they're all focused on the UK viewers even though there is a higher rate of viewership in Ireland.

If you ever watch interviews with the cast of H&A about fans going up to Palmie, they always mention the Irish, how many arrive there and what great fans we are!

• 11 months later...

They've taken if off due to coverage of the Punchestown Racing Festival.

I hate when they do that! <_<

One year on...I presume Five will have to take a break soon to allow a gap build up between them & Oz. I just really hate it when RTE gets way behind Five, not that anyone in Ireland can get Five anyway.

I think most people associate Ireland with the UK.

Most people don't.

They've taken if off due to coverage of the Punchestown Racing Festival.

I hate when they do that! <_<

One year on...I presume Five will have to take a break soon to allow a gap build up between them & Oz. I just really hate it when RTE gets way behind Five, not that anyone in Ireland can get Five anyway.

I think most people associate Ireland with the UK.

Most people don't.

I have Five and I live in Cork!

Archived