Current Episodes In Ireland

Guest gryphons_halo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say thanks to gryphons halo whose post started this thread. It is really good to see some well thought out and well argued posts!!!....

I too enjoyed that period of the show when it originally aired, and as I am in the UK I am seeing it all again...lucky me..... For me that period last September/ October was actually the best period of the year. It was as you say well written and well acted. I think the tide turnded at that point aafter a period when i felt things were in the doldrums a bit. They built it up well, and no one saw it coming. In fact I think it is one of those storylines which they did not play up in the magazines or thespoilers etc.... and therefore we were all very suprised by the twist in the tale. It also demonstated that good stoylines dont have to be about the teenagers in order for the viewers to like them.

I think Chloe's appearance was a master stroke, and was very apt since she had been on the show only a few months previously. ...Some newer viewers might not have known who Ken was so that would have had less impact for them.

I still have very mixed feelings about the paternity stoyline, ut I can see why it went on as long as it did. I just wish it hadn't :P..... It certainly picked up for me when Ella took over as Heyley, as she gave the story more gravitas, which it badly needed.

I think we tend to like the storylines which involve the characters who we like the most...... I agree that Matilda and Lucas are a bit bland. I thought that about Dan at one time..... but he has been a lot more interesting of late.

Thanks again GH...great post....hope to see more of you. :D

Archived