The Autograph Thread

i have written to todd and linc still waithing that was at the beginning of the year.took nearly a year to get something from paul who played jack it was a photo coppied letter.i have met ada todd bobby axel linc paul jon bell sally david and some more when i met them i got sigened post cards.i have met jon a few times he remembers me when he sees me lol.i have a fan card siged from todd saying dearst vicki lots of love todd.thats my fav

Edited by aussie_female

Glad to hear Luke Mitchell replies as I just sent him one. How long did it take? Great you got Todd's new one. I sent to office for his new one and Amy Matthews new ones and they just sent me their old ones- maybe they only just printed them or something. Does Todd's new one have no white border? As I've noticed some of the newer ones have that, maybe they are changing them a bit

What do you mean by you sent it early? Also I asked about the white border as I have a Lincoln Lewis fancard and it has no white border, which I think does like a lot nicer than the white border (I also have a Packed to the rafters one like that). Maybe it was just the way they printed them at that time. I just sent to the whole cast again (seperate letters) on Monday, so hopefully I get lots of replies.