The Autograph Thread

I got a reply from Esther this morning!

I sent her a questionaire and filled in all in!! :D

Theres a bit at the bottom were she doodled, it says, "Sorry got a phone call, started doodling" lol

El x

aww thats a well good reply, she seems really nice when replying to people.

Did she sent you a cast card aswell, or just fill in the questionnaire?

What was her doodle of? lol

also how long did it take?

Edited by sammie91

nope. she just sent the questionaire, I had thanked her in the letter for her previous fancard.

Im not sure what the doodle is, it looks like writng, But she scribbled it out.

Im not usre how long it took, Roughly about 2 months, She is very quick!

It was super nice of her to send it back :D

El

Sorry, I didnt realise you already had a fancard from her, lucky you :)

aww, I thought she may have drawn a picture lol

ooh cool, hopefully mine will be about that aswell, but I still have a bit of a wait as i only did it the day before yesterday :(

Out of interest does anyone know how long it takes for post to get to Australia frm the Uk?

As I no the helpdesk always reply really quick, so I am guessing it doesnt take long

:)

^^ ooh that would be good :)

Autographs I have:

Sharni Vinson x 2 personalized. Dont know how I got 2 as I only wrote to her once

Amy Matthews personalized on card and also wrote a little note.

PP cards

Esther Anderson x2

Bernard Curry

Josh Quong Tar

Lyn Collingwood

David Jones-Roberts

Jordan Rodrigues

Ray Meagher

Lynne McGranger

Jodi Gordon x2

Bec Breeds

Lincoln Lewis

Conrad Coleby

Paul OBrien

Tessa James

Jess Tovey

Jon Sivewright

Ada Nicodemou

Todd Lassance

Charlotte Best x2

Samantha, its ok lol, You weren't to know i had one, Actually i have to personalised from Esther.

She is brill with fanmail, so yours shouldn't be too long. Im not to sure how long it takes. But i had a fancard from Hany Lee, (Sunny, neighbours) and she wrote the date she wrote it, it was about a week before i got it :D

Yeah sure, il share the questionaire. I can't scan it though so il just type it out,

It will be in the next post :)

El x

Questionaire:

Fave Colours: BLues & Greens

Favourite Animals: Horses, Dolphins, Whales, Dogs, Cats & Elephants

Favourite songs/bands/artists: Been listening to Snow patrol, MJ, Kings of leon lately. But also love PNAV, Dire straits, talking heads, U2, fleetwood Mac, INXS heeeeaps!

Fave H&A character: Shane (Deiter Brummer) & Angel (Melissa George) where my fav. When it stated way back.

Fave H&A storyline: Joey/Charlie was incredible, it was my first big one and the feedback was so encouraging. The Ruby/Charlie has also been great. Its been the hardest and pushed my boundaries.

Fave TV shows: Greys Anatomy, The soprano's, Dancing with the stars, Packed to the rafters and H&A of course.

Fave movies: This year i loved Vicky Christina Barcelona & Lars and the real girl. But i love most movies to tell the truth.

What do you like doing when your not filming?: Movies and going to see great theatre is my fvourite thing to do. i also love the ballet and most of the time seeing my family & friends, enjoyinggood food & wine or a day to the beach is the ultimate!

Random questions i know lol, Hope ya enjoy it :D

Edited by tessalove