The Autograph Thread

First one I've seen from Josh QT. anyone ever recieved a letter back from him?

NO i am still awaiting a reply from Josh. Sent multiple letters to him since he first appeared on the show.

Some are very slack :(

Mike

Same here, i wrote to both him and Conrad Coleby twice and have so far heard nothing back from either.

Wow, you guys all have some great autographs :)

Guru, your collection is great, you have so many! Is the one next to Tessa's Paul O Brien? Or not? just wondering as I couldnt see it properly

I have a few Home and away ones (will edit my post later), most of them are pp ones though as I just wanted the cards and am now slowly starting to write to my favs in the cast.

yesterday I sent a letter of to Esther which was 4 pages long, so I hope she doesnt die of boredeom before getting to the end :(

Wow 4 pages!!! when i wrote to esther i could only manage 3/4 of a page, i didnt know what to write! :P anyway i hope you get a reply, my response from esther was quite quick and she signed the front and wrote a letter to me on the back.

i'm still waiting for a reply from bernard, rebecca and david-jones-roberts xx

Edited by beanieking02

I wrote all sorts to her lol it probably was alos longer as I was writing about storylines UK pace and OZ pace, I think I got carried away. I dont normally do letters too long as I no they are busy people, but for Esther I just couldnt shorten it. I heard she is a good replyer so hopefully I will get a reply from her, as she is the one I want real bad :)

I plan to write to Bernard aswell, how long have you been waiting?

Luke is also next on my list aswell