The Autograph Thread

Questionaire:

Fave Colours: BLues & Greens

Favourite Animals: Horses, Dolphins, Whales, Dogs, Cats & Elephants

Favourite songs/bands/artists: Been listening to Snow patrol, MJ, Kings of leon lately. But also love PNAV, Dire straits, talking heads, U2, fleetwood Mac, INXS heeeeaps!

Fave H&A character: Shane (Deiter Brummer) & Angel (Melissa George) where my fav. When it stated way back.

Fave H&A storyline: Joey/Charlie was incredible, it was my first big one and the feedback was so encouraging. The Ruby/Charlie has also been great. Its been the hardest and pushed my boundaries.

Fave TV shows: Greys Anatomy, The soprano's, Dancing with the stars, Packed to the rafters and H&A of course.

Fave movies: This year i loved Vicky Christina Barcelona & Lars and the real girl. But i love most movies to tell the truth.

What do you like doing when your not filming?: Movies and going to see great theatre is my fvourite thing to do. i also love the ballet and most of the time seeing my family & friends, enjoyinggood food & wine or a day to the beach is the ultimate!

Random questions i know lol, Hope ya enjoy it :D

Aww she seems sooo sweet and lovely!

Thanks for posting Elainea. :)

Hi there.

Do you think it's too late to write to Christie Hayes now that (I presume) she's finished filming. I really love her and have written to other cast members, but she really is my all-time favourite and I'd be thrilled to have her fan card. Does anyone have a new-style Kirsty fan card they could show me?!

Thanks in advance all!! :) :)

Persojally I would think there's no harm in writing as it doesn't break the bank & there's always a possibility of response. :)

Hi there.

Do you think it's too late to write to Christie Hayes now that (I presume) she's finished filming. I really love her and have written to other cast members, but she really is my all-time favourite and I'd be thrilled to have her fan card. Does anyone have a new-style Kirsty fan card they could show me?!

Thanks in advance all!! :) :)

Persojally I would think there's no harm in writing as it doesn't break the bank & there's always a possibility of response. :)

They can pass it on to her I know that The Actor that plays Miles is Christie's husbonds best friend but try it or maybe send her a messege on facebook idk People has said that she talks back to you in messeges but she doesnt add you

I got Axel today :D Only like 2 weeks there and back from the UK, was super fast! :D

ooh :wub: He is one of the ones next on my list. Well done :) Do you have a scan at all? I havent seen a signed one of his yet.

I really want my Esther one and my helpdesk ones, I cant remmeber when I sent at least 2 weeks I think. Im just to impatient. And their is some sort of postal strike around where we are so it may even be here just not with me yet lol.