The Autograph Thread

Can someone help me a little please? :) I'd want to get some autographs too, but there has been different addresses in different places, so which one I should use? And when I want autographs from different actors, do I have to write different letters with his/her name on it or how does it work? Thank you for your help. :)

I was told that the address with the PO box gets used more for fanmail and thus goes to them more directly through it :)

The PO Box one in Pyrmont is better to use as the other address is an old one, but has been know to work, but I never use it. This one goes straight to the set and I find gets a much faster reply.

Good one on the Bernard Curry reply. I think that's the firt response I've seen from him (that people have reported on autograph sites.)

Woo, as some of you guys know, I wrote to the cast members I've met recently, and included a photo of me with that specific cast member with the request that they sign it and send it back to me - for my travel photo album.

Got the first response today from Bernard Curry who I'd posted the letter to on the 5th August!!!

He signed the photo of us, and included a fan card which was also personalised.

Thrilled out that he took the time :D

Moya, that's a great idea for your travel album. I'm sure it'll look great!

Yeah, I've got a fancard from Bernard and he seemed really lovely and genuine in writing - and I hope he's just as nice in real life :P.

Edited by HAA Girl 08