The Autograph Thread

Yeah! I got ones from Belle, Roman and Drew :)

Im going to write again and see if there is anymore :)

Ah, that's great :D! I might see aswell.

Who do you send it to for the former cast ones? How do you address it?

I think you just send it like this without the cast member's name:

Home and Away

C/O Channel Seven Network

Mobbs Lane

Epping

NSW 2121

Sydney

Australia

Just wondering can you just ask for fan cards for past members and they'll send it to you? And if you don't mind Elainea, would you please be able to scan them? :D

Thanks, Mira :)! Elainea, if you could scan them that'd be great! No rush.

Woo, as some of you guys know, I wrote to the cast members I've met recently, and included a photo of me with that specific cast member with the request that they sign it and send it back to me - for my travel photo album.

Got the first response today from Bernard Curry who I'd posted the letter to on the 5th August!!!

He signed the photo of us, and included a fan card which was also personalised.

Thrilled out that he took the time :D

Can someone help me a little please? :) I'd want to get some autographs too, but there has been different addresses in different places, so which one I should use? And when I want autographs from different actors, do I have to write different letters with his/her name on it or how does it work? Thank you for your help. :)

Can someone help me a little please? :) I'd want to get some autographs too, but there has been different addresses in different places, so which one I should use? And when I want autographs from different actors, do I have to write different letters with his/her name on it or how does it work? Thank you for your help. :)

You just write a letter to the actor you want to sent your letter to, and their name needs to be on the letter before the address, there is two address's and they both work :)

(Actors name)

Home and Away

C/O Channel Seven Network

Mobbs Lane

Epping

NSW 2121

Sydney

Australia

Or this one

(Actors name)

Home and Away

C/O Channel Seven

PO Box 777

Pyrmont

NSW 2009

Australia

All you have to do is write to the actor, and send the letter, Channel 7 have pre paid envelopes to send the fancards back to people.

As I wrote, to most of the cast, using the Pyrmont address, & I've had replys back from Esther, Rebecca and Todd