The Autograph Thread

First one I've seen from Josh QT. anyone ever recieved a letter back from him?

NO i am still awaiting a reply from Josh. Sent multiple letters to him since he first appeared on the show.

Some are very slack :(

Mike

Same here, i wrote to both him and Conrad Coleby twice and have so far heard nothing back from either.

hahaha lols yeah i also wrote to Conrad again when he 1st appeared on the show and got nothing. It really is no good. I got the whole cast of Neighbours' fan cards signed.

Ones i am awaiting on for Home and away are as below...........

Ada Nicodemou - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Amy Mathews - SENT LETTER LAST WEEK FOR NEW AND UPDATED FAN CARD. STILL AWAITING.

Bernard Curry - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

David Jones Roberts - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Esther Anderson - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Jon Sivewright - SENT LETTERS FOR A NEW AND UPDATED FAN CARD FOR 2009. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Jordan Rodrigues - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Josh Quong Tart - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Lincoln Lewis - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Axle Whitehead - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Luke Jacobz - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Luke Mitchell - SENT LETTER LAST WEEK STILL AWAITING REPLY.

Lynne McGranger - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Ray Meagher - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Rebecca Breeds - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Tessa James - SENT LETTERS SINCE FIRST STARTED ON HOME AND AWAY. NOTHING RECIEVED BACK TO THIS DAY.

Todd Lasance - SENT LETTER LAST WEEK FOR NEW UPDATED FAN CARD. STILL AWAITING REPLY.

That is a hell of a lot isnt it? They are very slow, slack and lazy but dont get me wrong i know they are busy and stuff but seriously come on. Neighbours work just has hard but i still get signed cast fan card nearly weekly.

Mikie

:( I thought Esther was meant to be a good replier iluvhanda, how many letters have you sent her?

Esther is VER quick! I recieved a reply from her in 21days!!

I got a reply from Rebecca Breeds in about two months so I was VERY excited :D

I am still awaiting replys from Jodi Gordon, Tessa James and Todd Lasance ~ I sent them letters in April

Edited by Ashleigh loves Todd

:( I thought Esther was meant to be a good replier iluvhanda, how many letters have you sent her?

Oh golly gosh i have a countless number of times and nothing

Mike

What address are you using to send the letters to? And this may sound like a silly question but have you put your address on the back of the envelope so they know who to return it to? Very suprised you have't received any replies.

It is up to the cast if they reply to fanmail or not. Some do some don't and some just do every few months.

Esther is VER quick! I recieved a reply from her in 21days!!

I got a reply from Rebecca Breeds in about two months so I was VERY excited :D

I am still awaiting replys from Jodi Gordon, Tessa James and Todd Lasance ~ I sent them letters in April

Thats good :) from the majority of what people are saying, Esther is great at replying, so my fingers are crossed for hers so bad :)

Rebecca is next on my list who I want to send to as shes been great in the recent storyline.

I know Jodi, can take quite a while, my sister has hers and she waited at least a year for hers, maybe even longer. Good luck with the ones your waiting on :)

Also a random question, but for those of you in the UK, how much does it cost you to send to Australia, as I think my post office has gone up as Esthers cost me £1.35 and Im sure they used to be like 90p. Not that I am complaing about the price as its not that bad considering its going to Australia, but was just wondering.