The Autograph Thread

Ok, thanks both^^ I will definitely send some then! Normally, how long does it take to get a respond? If you get one.

I think the length of time a response takes depends on who you write to, for instance, Lyn Collingwood only took about 3 weeks to reply to my letter and Ada took about 18 months.

Ok, thanks both^^ I will definitely send some then! Normally, how long does it take to get a respond? If you get one.

Ada took about 18 months.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad you got a response but eighteen months is friggin' insane. Unless your letter got lost in the post or something :unsure:

Ada took about 18 months.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad you got a response but eighteen months is friggin' insane. Unless your letter got lost in the post or something :unsure:

Yeah, that is a long time. I wrote Jess Tovey last year, and still haven't heard back. But she had quit the show when I sent my letter, so that's probably why.

Here are scans. Sorry they took so long.

Here is poster from Steve Peacocke and fancard and letter (I normally don't scan letters but thought I'd do just this once):

photo078e.th.jpg

photo079w.th.jpg

Here are the other fancards I got over last couple of weeks. I got Sonia Todd and Lincoln Younes yesterday:

photo076e.th.jpg

And today I got a reply from the beautiful Esther Anderson. Longest I've ever had to wait for a reply from her (not really long though):

photo077f.th.jpg

In regards to waiting times, I've had to wait almost two years for a reply. Wait times are really long from actors on popular US shows. We are really lucky with wait times for the Home and Away stars. My view is with Home and Away actors if you haven't received a reply in less than 6 months it's not coming, but there are odd ones.

Thanks for the scans Kayla. Beautiful pictures and responses! Nice to see you got one from Lisa, did you get a letter from her too?

I was wondering - could you possibly tell me which issue of TV Week that was with the pictures/posters of Esther Anderson? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy if there are any being sold on Ebay!

Thanks in advance!