The Autograph Thread

I got a fancard from Lynne McGranger the other day! I wrote both her and Steve Peacocke about 2 months ago! Haven't heard from Steve. Unfortunately the Lynne card wasn't even signed, just pre-printed.. But it's still nice to get a reply.

Do they not sign the fancards at all, unless you send the fan cards back to them? So I would have to send my Lynne card back to her, and then she'd sign it..or?

They sure do. Both Lynne and Steve, take a long time to reply

Well I didn't send Lincoln Younes a fan card and sent a signed one. Rhiannon Fish and Charles Cottier I sent an unsigned fancard that head office sent me and they both kindly signed them and sent it back. So I think if you send to Lynne again she might sign it.

i got 4 letters today! :)

A signed fancard from Steve Peacocke!

A signed fancard & Letter from Robert Mammone

A signed fancard & Letter from Lisa Gormley

And a Letter from Dan Ewing, I wrote to him before but then I found out that he liked Supernatural and I sent him another letter, he said he remembered my last letter! And he was filming a fight seen when he wrote the letter and there were fake blood stains on it! haha... It was really nice of him! :)

i got 4 letters today! :)

A signed fancard from Steve Peacocke!

A signed fancard & Letter from Robert Mammone

A signed fancard & Letter from Lisa Gormley

And a Letter from Dan Ewing, I wrote to him before but then I found out that he liked Supernatural and I sent him another letter, he said he remembered my last letter! And he was filming a fight seen when he wrote the letter and there were fake blood stains on it! haha... It was really nice of him! :)

When did you send your letters for them??

I sent some for all 4 of them when they all were new to Home and away,

Last month Dan replied. Noone else has yet.

Can't wait for Steve's.. He's a amazing actor.