The Autograph Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent to Charless Cottier and Lincoln Younes. I am going to try sent 1 or 2 a week now. Can someone please confirm with me the address as I think I sent my last lot to the wrong address and that is why I never got replies from anyone.

Yellow, you seem to get a lot of success, what address did you use?

There are two addresses floating around, both work. But lately I've been sending to this one:

ACTOR'S NAME

HOME AND AWAY

SEVEN NETWORK

GBO BOX 7777

SYDNEY

NSW 2001

AUSTRALIA

Yes I do seem to get lots of replies. Who knows why, maybe it's what I say in my letters as a lot of the actors seem to mention that. As I don't write like a love crazed teenage and more in a way that show I'm writing to let them know how much I respect what they do- which is why I write fanmail. Keep trying though as sometimes the actors that don't sign decide to sign a bunch out of the blue and if you hadn't wrote a letter you'd miss out. Good luck

^ thank you. I shall address it to that from now on.

I got my Charles Cottier success. I sent him a letter, SASE and 2 unsigned fancards at the send of February. He signed both and sent them back in my SASE. 1 was dedicated to me and 1 was just signed. :D Hopefully this is the start of a good HAA streak :D

Very happy with this :D

I currently live in the UK, just wondered if anybody else from the UK has written fanmail? You probably have! How did you do that? Do you put an envelope inside the envelope so that they can return it? How about stamps, UK stamps aren't valid in Australia are they? For the reply I mean.. Lol, did that make sense?

I currently live in the UK, just wondered if anybody else from the UK has written fanmail? You probably have! How did you do that? Do you put an envelope inside the envelope so that they can return it? How about stamps, UK stamps aren't valid in Australia are they? For the reply I mean.. Lol, did that make sense?

Never mind, just realised I've got Airmail stamps for "destinations worldwide". They will work for the SASE, right?

There are many members from Australia and overseas who have written fanmail for the H&A cast. It's very simple writing fanmail - just write what you want to say to them, ask a few questions and don't forget to write your name and your address so that they can send you a reply. You don't need to include a SASE or UK stamps - the actor/actress will send their reply and use a Channel 7 envelope with Australian currency postmarks done usually via a franking machine.

As long as you don't forget to stick on your Airmail stamp when posting your letter bound for Australia. :wink:

I hope that this has answered your questions. :)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER