The Autograph Thread

I wrote to all 3 of the River boys and Georgie also! :) And a few of the other newer ones that I sent to before, but didn't get a signed fancard back, it seemes to just come back from the Head office or something :S

Hope we all get some soon! :)

EL xo

And a few of the other newer ones that I sent to before, but didn't get a signed fancard back, it seemes to just come back from the Head office or something :S

What you got pre-printed signatures from the hrelpdesk? But did the cast members themselves write anything in return or was it simply an enclosed fan card? Which cast members was it?

I hope we get replies soon, too. Can't wait, especially considering how hot the boys are. Would love to have them on my wall :P

No, just a pre print, I never send to the help desk either which is strange, I always write directly to the actors. It was Rhiannon Fish and Lisa Gormley. I sent them in the same batch as Samara Weaving and I got a signed card and a letter back from her :s

El xo

Now these aren't mine nor should this message be take as a solicitation to buy, but since people are consistently asking about fancards and how to obtain them, there is an auction right now on eBay for a basically complete set of B&W fancards from the "The Glory Years" of 1993-1996.

In my opinion, these earlier cards are extremely hard to fake due to how they were originally printed as well as due to the fact that most of them are quite rare by now and therefore are likely all authentic fancards.

Although they all appear to be unsigned it is still rare to find all of these in one place. Pretty good way to start off your collection...

Hi

Just to let everyone know..

The seller with the B/W collection of cards on Ebay has many times taken cards of Ebay, even though there has been bids made.

He often changes his Ebay user name.

Don't be surprised if he do it again.

Has anyone had any replies from Luke Jacobz or Josh Quong Tart??

Thanks for the heads up, Maciam.

I just joined Twitter and posted a picture of my framed fan card and letter on Lisa Gormley's profile. She replied saying "Oh luv thats so nice! Glad you got it, thank you again for the letter.x"

Think I might be a little bit in love wth her! :wub:

Thanks for the heads up, Maciam.

I just joined Twitter and posted a picture of my framed fan card and letter on Lisa Gormley's profile. She replied saying "Oh luv thats so nice! Glad you got it, thank you again for the letter.x"

Think I might be a little bit in love wth her! :wub:

Hi

How do you post pictures here??

I have some signed fancards, but I'm not sure how to post them here.

Now these aren't mine nor should this message be take as a solicitation to buy, but since people are consistently asking about fancards and how to obtain them, there is an auction right now on eBay for a basically complete set of B&W fancards from the "The Glory Years" of 1993-1996.

In my opinion, these earlier cards are extremely hard to fake due to how they were originally printed as well as due to the fact that most of them are quite rare by now and therefore are likely all authentic fancards.

Although they all appear to be unsigned it is still rare to find all of these in one place. Pretty good way to start off your collection...

Hi

Just to let everyone know..

The seller with the B/W collection of cards on Ebay has many times taken cards of Ebay, even though there has been bids made.

He often changes his Ebay user name.

Don't be surprised if he do it again.

Has anyone had any replies from Luke Jacobz or Josh Quong Tart??

To my knowledge Josh Quong Tart doesn't sign. I have a Luke Jacobz signature on a poster signed by the entire cast (minus JQT). However, the autographs on that poster were commissioned by Esther Anderson so I don't know if he signs regularly or not?

As far as that seller on eBay goes, I'm unfamiliar with his handle and I have personally never seen him sell fancards on eBay before.