The Autograph Thread

Well the easter holidays and the Logies was just on so they may be taking longer then usual to reply because they would have had a few days off work. It may when when they wrap up filming for the year because then they could take all the mail home and have time to read and reply it. I dont really know. I am just guessing. I guess is depends on their filming scheduals'. If they have really busy then it would take longer, but if they only have a few scenes for the week then they might get time to reply.

Well the easter holidays and the Logies was just on so they may be taking longer then usual to reply because they would have had a few days off work. It may when when they wrap up filming for the year because then they could take all the mail home and have time to read and reply it. I dont really know. I am just guessing. I guess is depends on their filming scheduals'. If they have really busy then it would take longer, but if they only have a few scenes for the week then they might get time to reply.

Thanks, Gomez.

I have just sent the last letter for the cast. The only one I didn't send to is Ray as he's in UK. When will he be back??

Maybe I'll get some replies back soon:-)

283070565.jpg

This is my fan card from Steve Peacocke and photos that someone got especially for me a few month ago.

Im a huge fan from the UK and set up the first Steve Peacocke fanpage on twitter @SPeacockeFan, so i was over the moon that one of my followers did such an amazing thing for me!!!

Love Jo xxx

• 2 weeks later...

So today I got replies from Lincoln Younes and Rhiannon Fish. Rhiannon wrote a page long reply and Lincoln wrote on the fan card that my letter is the nicest letter he has ever recieved :D I am so happy to get them back :D

I got a fancard from Lynne McGranger the other day! I wrote both her and Steve Peacocke about 2 months ago! Haven't heard from Steve. Unfortunately the Lynne card wasn't even signed, just pre-printed.. But it's still nice to get a reply.

I got a fancard from Lynne McGranger the other day! I wrote both her and Steve Peacocke about 2 months ago! Haven't heard from Steve. Unfortunately the Lynne card wasn't even signed, just pre-printed.. But it's still nice to get a reply.

Do they not sign the fancards at all, unless you send the fan cards back to them? So I would have to send my Lynne card back to her, and then she'd sign it..or?