The Autograph Thread

Hey guys.

Just an update: Last week i received a fancard from Sonia Todd. She personally signed it and wrote a message on the back answering my questions. She's really nice.

Lucky you. I haven't got any of mine back. Hopefully they come soon. I hope I sent it to the right address. :unsure:

Hey guys.

Just an update: Last week i received a fancard from Sonia Todd. She personally signed it and wrote a message on the back answering my questions. She's really nice.

Well done. Was her fancard one of the new look designs we've been seeing or just the old one?

I think it's her first card.

quote]Lucky you. I haven't got any of mine back. Hopefully they come soon. I hope I sent it to the right address. :unsure:

Good luck. Hope you get replies.

Hi everyone, I'm finally back in England so have just scanned my new fan cards for yo to see :) -

Rhiannon1.jpgRhiannonLetter.jpg

RobertMammone.jpgRobertMammoneletter.jpg

I'm thrilled with these replies. Rhiannon's especially is absolutely lovely and she has beautiful handwriting. I may have to frame it soon though because the autograph is smudging! Will a frame stop it from smudging?

Hi everyone, I'm finally back in England so have just scanned my new fan cards for yo to see :) -

Rhiannon1.jpgRhiannonLetter.jpg

RobertMammone.jpgRobertMammoneletter.jpg

I'm thrilled with these replies. Rhiannon's especially is absolutely lovely and she has beautiful handwriting. I may have to frame it soon though because the autograph is smudging! Will a frame stop it from smudging?

The auto is only smudging as it would have been lent against something or put straight in the envelope as soon as it was signing not allowing for it to dry first. It won't smudge anymore as it only does that first thing as auto is drying just like if you wrote something and accidently wiped your fingers over it.