The Autograph Thread

I have a a copy of both those Jodi Gordan (Martha) fancards. The one in the second picture with all the other fancards is her latest. I have a copy of it that I don't want, and am trying to sell it. The first one you posted is the previous one she had. She looks beautiful in both.

I am going to write to the help desk and ask for a bunch of previous cast members.

Ed-if you are going to ask the help desk for one you should include a picture of the one you are after. That is what I am going to do

I would LOVE to have Kate Ritchie's original black and white fancard. :)

It looks like Esther Anderson has a new fancard. I was checking out photos from the perth telethon and she's signing fancards and you can see the enw card. It's the same picture in the old card but way closer up and that takes up the whole card (like side to side) then there's a white strip down the bottom with her name and stuff.

It looks like Esther Anderson has a new fancard. I was checking out photos from the perth telethon and she's signing fancards and you can see the enw card. It's the same picture in the old card but way closer up and that takes up the whole card (like side to side) then there's a white strip down the bottom with her name and stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's not the only one with a "new fancard". It seems from your description that they are taking some of the older fancards and trying to pull them in line as far the design goes on the newer fancards.