The Autograph Thread

Great Christmas eve gift. I sent her another letter start of November so I hope I get a reply in new year. It's my fourth letter to her and she always sends a reply.

Does anyone know what date the cast return to filming in January? As I want to write to all the cast again, but don't really want to send until I know they are there.

Yes, the cast returned to filming on Monday 17 January.

Congrats Yellow on your Ray fancard.

I wondered if anyone had seen the new cards. I have a picture of David Jones-Roberts on my comp and he's signing what looks like new cards. The top half has been trimmed, with no boader at the top. Then at the bottom there's a white background strip with the seven logo and everything.

I never noticed before and it seems pretty recent.

I wondered if anyone had seen the new cards. I have a picture of David Jones-Roberts on my comp and he's signing what looks like new cards. The top half has been trimmed, with no boader at the top. Then at the bottom there's a white background strip with the seven logo and everything.

Yeah they are new. I think they are doing them for the whole cast. Just revamping them all. As I've seen pictures for about 6 cast members.

Yeah they are new. I think they are doing them for the whole cast. Just revamping them all. As I've seen pictures for about 6 cast members.

Ah cool. That means I might have to write to all the cast again.

Ah cool. That means I might have to write to all the cast again.

Does anyone have any picture of these fancards or links to them?

Love the new look fancards, i've not had any replies from any of the cast in ages so i think i'll have to try some of them again. Will also have to write to Georgie Parker as she is my fave Aus actress, i have her autograph from her days on All Saints but i want her H&A fancard too as it looks really well.

Which ones of these will be main characters, and maybe also get fancards?

Roo

Will

Lily

Shandi

The river boys

VJ

Why does some characters only counts as guests, like Morag, Elijah and VJ?

I know Morag and Elijah has fancards, but VJ don't. He has been one of the cast for years, and Elijah is new.

Home and away is probably the only show that has no cards anymore for kid actors.

Some shows even has cards for pets.

Will there be anymore characters in 2011?

Which ones will stay and whcich ones will leave?