The Autograph Thread

Great Christmas eve gift. I sent her another letter start of November so I hope I get a reply in new year. It's my fourth letter to her and she always sends a reply.

Does anyone know what date the cast return to filming in January? As I want to write to all the cast again, but don't really want to send until I know they are there.

After I crashed my car yesterday and couldn't feel any worse, Lynne McGranger replies to my letter and makes life seem worth it again. I can't believe how lovely and generous she is, I told her I was disappointed that I couldn't make it to Jack and the Beanstalk due to the snow, and she sent me back this fan card and message, and also enclosed a programme, which has been signed by the famous cast. Here are pictures:

LynneMcGranger1.jpgLynneMcGrangerletter.jpg

LynneMcGrangerProgrammeFront.jpgLynneMcGrangerJATBSinside.jpg

BrittEklandJATBS.jpgStevenArnoldJATBS.jpg

:)

Oh my gosh, Edward. You are so lucky and how awesome are those autographs.

Hope you get your car sorted soon.

Also, i wanted to ask you (or anyone who can answer) I'm going to try writing to some of the Neighbours cast and i wondered do they pay to send the fan card like how H&A do?

Thanks SQ, it means a lot re my car. :)

As for Neighbours, yes, the process is the same as H&A. I tend not to be so lucky with replies from the Neighbours cast, I'm not entirely sure why. Whereas most of the H&A cast reply, Neighbours rarely do. I'm currently waiting for replies from Ashleigh, Kaiya, Will, Matthew, Eve, Valentina, Erin, Stefan and Janet, who play Kate, Sophie, Will, Zeke, Sonya, Tash, Declan, Paul and Lyn.

I've had replies from Hany, Jordy and Jordan, who play Sunny, Summer and Andrew.

Merry Xmas btw! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got a reply from Ray Meagher today. It's from the Priscilla musical in the UK (where I wrote to). Didn't take long either.

I sent two 5x7 photos and a fancard. He signed all 3 plus sent another signed fancard and then one with a short note on the back.

I was very pleased. My first reply from Ray.

Obvious post but do you have any scans? Congrats. :)