Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/09/2020 at 12:32, joany208121 said:

Episode 7395?

Stuck with U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

Thanks, realised though I mixed my scenes up, it's not that song/ scene it's the scene when they decide to sleep together when on the edge of the mountain looking out that I was after... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dan, can you help me out again regarding a song featured on the the show? This one goes back to earlier this year: S33 E73. The song at the end when Gemma and Ben kiss in his motel. You've never let me down before bud! According to the subtitles the lyrics are "My feet will grow in size if I'm chasing you down. I can't put out the fire that started with your smile". Hope you, everyone here and all loved ones are keeping safe.

25 minutes ago, FrancoPabloDiablo said:

Dan, can you help me out again regarding a song featured on the the show? This one goes back to earlier this year: S33 E73. The song at the end when Gemma and Ben kiss in his motel. You've never let me down before bud! According to the subtitles the lyrics are "My feet will grow in size if I'm chasing you down. I can't put out the fire that started with your smile". Hope you, everyone here and all loved ones are keeping safe.

That's actually the same one you asked about a few months back ? If you go back a page you'll find it there (Another Light by Jude) - I'm guessing you saw it at the time as you clicked the thankyou icon on the post. ?

On 05/12/2020 at 19:49, Chair said:

What caused the Dropin Centre to burn down?

From memory I think something got left in the oven...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1