Quick Questions

Si-Co

On 06/12/2020 at 06:49, Chair said:

What caused the Dropin Centre to burn down?

No one caused it.

Started from fire in the oven, and the police report stated it was an electrical fire.

On 13/10/2020 at 20:36, Sydneylee said:

Does anyone know the actress name who plays Jye mother.

Maddy Jevic portrays Jai's mother, Amber.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just curious..

Did any of these had fancards in the beginning og the show

-Lyn Collingwood

-Amanda Newman-Phillips

-Gerry Sont

-Sandie Lillingston

-John Morris

-Simon Kay

-Peter Bentley

-Kelly Dingwall ( think he had another last name when on the show)

-Guy Pearce

Does anyone have scans of these cards or cards?? I have never seen any cards for them so far.

maciam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 17:06, maciam said:

Just curious..

Did any of these had fancards in the beginning og the show

-Lyn Collingwood

-Amanda Newman-Phillips

-Gerry Sont

-Sandie Lillingston

-John Morris

-Simon Kay

-Peter Bentley

-Kelly Dingwall ( think he had another last name when on the show)

-Guy Pearce

Does anyone have scans of these cards or cards?? I have never seen any cards for them so far.

maciam

I don't think these are the official fancards, but I found these: Home & Away - 1987 Topps (breakoutcards.co.uk)

• 3 months later...

I kinda remember I think Shuna was seen coming out of Flynn caravan by the Sutherland twins and started problems with Sally. Did anything actually happen and was she trying it on with him or was it big misunderstanding?

Also seem remember Shauna living with someone housemates and she accused one of them looking at her in the shower?

If anyone could give me a quick run down I these storylines 

Shauna tried it on with Flynn at one point, possibly that point, which led to her and Jude breaking up and her leaving town.(Until she came, reunited with Jude and left with him.)

I think that would be Adam (yes, an in long-serving early years regular Adam Cameron, who came back for a bit).From his perspective, I don't think it went beyond him fancying Shauna in a slightly sleazy manner, but I think an old housemate had a bit of a single white female obsession with her and her actions got blamed on Adam for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, project90 said:

Might be testing people memory here.  Was rewatching Angie video clips she said to Nick "you think could go after Dylan and get away with it" to which Nick replies "Dylan? It about him that was 6 months ago" any idea what she referring to?

Nick and Dylan got into an argument or a fight about something, (I can't remember what, but I'm sure someone here will because I'd like to know this myself), and when Angie found out about it, she made it her aim to destroy Nick.

6 hours ago, Jamie! said:

Nick and Dylan got into an argument or a fight about something, (I can't remember what, but I'm sure someone here will because I'd like to know this myself), and when Angie found out about it, she made it her aim to destroy Nick.

I seem to remember it was something to do with it coming out about Dylan and Kirsty being brother and sister (or not as it turned out), and Nick overreacting a bit and telling Dylan to stop hassling Kirsty.

• Like 1